Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I think it’s just the wrap on the end. How nice and round it is, cupping it so perfectly. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’m happy with how it turned out, and smoked. It was top notch. Definitely will be doing it again some time. Also making a box of them sounds fun.

2 Likes

I’d have to have multiple molds for that. I like to smoke them too much.

Can’t wait to see your cigar box full.

2 Likes

I’m going to print a couple 3 slot molds soon. Finishing up on Jack clips for the high jack on the jeep.

It will be something of awe in my opinion.

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie I passed out after smoking that whole cannagar. And woke up nice and smoked up still…I wish I would’ve done this sooner.

3 Likes

Outta likes, but I hear ya.:heart:

I’m baked thoroughly after even half of one. I live in the middle of nowhere and I pretty much smoke solo, so a cannagar is somewhat excessive. But I don’t care. I’d smoke one a day if I had more time to make em.

2 Likes

lol I woulda been surprised if you hadn’t had a nap after that thing! You’ve inspired me, currently gathering my supplies to make one finally :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m a solo smoker too. My wife and brother who smoke only dabs are the only other partakers. :triumph: I love flower way to much to be stuck with a high tolerance all the time. I was the only one smoking on it…

2 Likes

It will be worth it for sure my friend… finished product and smoke has blown my ass out the water. It was incredibly smooth and it was great because it lasted so damn long… I didn’t even pack the whole tube… damn it was good.

1 Like

Right on, how long did you let it sit in the mold for? Just packed a 10mm

1 Like

24 hours. Then I let it sit for a few days in a jar wrapped up with hemp wick and skewer still in. I just got done taking a bunch of apple fritter leafs, they were fat, can’t wait to use them.

1 Like

Sweeet, thanks for the info! Have some month long cured leaves and decarbed rosin for glue. I’m getting excited lol

2 Likes

Your in for a good time :wink:

2 Likes

Did you by chance weigh it my mold makes exactly 2.1 gram joints . I’d like to have at least a 6/7 gram cigar mold !

4 Likes

The mold is 122mm long and 23mm thick. It felt like I put ten grams in it with leaving an in. unfilled. It was a monster. I can’t wait to make more! I have a box ready to fill up. These are great. I got the file off a link here.

3 Likes

How are you going about this cannagar project? Interested to hear someone else’s process on it…lol read more sorry I was gone earlier.

2 Likes

Pretty similar to what you did. Currently have Astroboy/Atomical Haze mixed together in a 10mm @ChronicMcBudz mold. I have no booze on hand so I’m going to re-hydrate the leaves with a tiny bit of water and use decarbed rosin as glue :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome sounds like it should be great, post a pic of the cannagar when you have it finished, thanks bud!!

2 Likes

You ever clone those things?

2 Likes