Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Up potted some more fems for momsters

2 Likes

Here are some young buds, I have inline filters coming its getting way to stanky in there. I mean I love it but not everyone else does ha… one of the autos is 5ft tall no kidding its sativa…

4 Likes

the filters will be for my my veg and flowering room, both tend to get skunky as all hell, I just went and checked on the flowering room and its insane, @misterbee , are the green headband mostly sativa?? They are tall as hell. One is 4 ft and half and the other is 5 easy. They stretched under the mh and now they are just monsters under that hps. The two other plants in the room are locamotas. All autos. After this round I am looking at throwing some mac clones in for photo period. Done with these goof ball autos. Don’t get me wrong they are fun but ehh.

2 Likes

65/35 Sativa leaning…they will get t-a-l-l!!! I’ve had them 6 1/2 feet…outside!!! Do stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

Here are a few outdoors… although our climate sucks and you can barely get away from getting bud rot unless you have a super fast strain…

4 Likes

These moms are doing great cant wait to, start snippin cuts…

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ggxgsc from @misterbee… These are looking nice outside, they are loving the weather very hot and muggy. Two confirmed females, if they make it to age I would like to see them make seeds and be able to collect some auto pollen, if anyone was interested in auto pollen, @Tappy I think you said something about this prior. If I am mistaken. Excuse me.

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

Here are the moms,the one looks wierd because its being blown by a fan… middle left… the rest are coming along well. The three mac have proven to grow slower then the mystery girls from msnl… For some strange reason one of the mystery fems threw a pistil under 24 hour 600 watt mh. Have no damn clue why. These are supposed to be photo period.

2 Likes

I’m getting some cool colors from ggxgsc outside :sunglasses: they have pinkish purple coming up the inside middle of the new leaves ill get pics in the morning, they are thrilled to be in this summers heat! :call_me_hand:♀♂ hopefully seeds will arise from these plants. Or at least some pollen…

1 Like

Just topped the mothers…

A few topped pics, and a group shot of the moms.

5 Likes

As of today the four outdoor have been culled, reason being needed numbers right. And they would of been piddly producers with the bad weather coming and the fact they were barely showing. Two fems two males. Feel bad, but hey you do what you need to . I have two locamotas flowering absolutely great, in the flower room and two green headbands in flower. The plan is to take four clones tomorrow and veg them until the two autos are done. Then put the clones 12/12 under the 1000 watt hps in the flowering room. I have to stay at my limit of 15 in my state.

2 Likes

These moms are bushing after I topped them, doing excellent. Cant wait to take clones…

7 Likes

So here are a few pictures of the moms , a filter I got for the room since it was quite skunky. And some cuts that were all wilted over but we are on day three and they seem to have perked up, before they were just flopped. The cuts are all mac. I plan on vegging the clones while my autos finish in the flower room. Once done I will be putting the vegged clones and the mystery mothers in 12/12 under the 1000 watt hps.

5 Likes

These moms… will be going into flower as soon as the two locamotas are done, then veg for clones and rinse and repeat. Three are mac three are mystery fems.

5 Likes

These are the budding locomotas…

9 Likes

These are the locamotas almost done flowering (24)autos. They are the last of autos to run for a bit… on to photo period.

9 Likes

The flash pics are of the lb of trim for butter from the green headband sativa leaners. And the others are of the locamotas top budsites… and then all of the plants in the closet getting ready to move under a 1000 watt hps for flowering. There are 2 macs going into flowering and three mystery fems from msnl. Clones from the macs have already been taken and are rooting to be then thrown in veg. One mac will be kept for motherly purposes.

Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

10 Likes

Flowering macs and a few other girs

11 Likes