Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

I see yours are growing upside down also from the weight.

3 Likes

some amazing flowers, must be a heavy freeze in that room, so much frost on those plants,very nice

2 Likes

Yes everything is so heavy its upside down. Only supported by the two nets I have in there. Itā€™s nuts.its wierd everything is laying down.

4 Likes

Thanks man. They are doing really well. Packing on crystals and weight every day. The stank is hard on these girls.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a few laying down on the job should of fed them more silica when they were younger.

2 Likes

I let mine hang. Letā€™s you know they are fat. lol

3 Likes

I never ran into the instance before running this strain. Happened everytime so farā€¦

4 Likes

A fitting song for those fat budsā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s funny :grin:

3 Likes

Those buds have too much junk in the trunkā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

And now we wait until next Sunday for the start of week 9. I plan to chop on day 70. I have a really good feeling this wait will be worth the effort.

2 Likes

no doubt they will be 100% dank. Canā€™t wait to see the finished product

1 Like

Some stuff I grow doesnā€™t do that much. You get to see the bottom. The light shines right on it. I use tomato cages. The ones you can take apart.

1 Like

This time all the nugs everywhere are bowl size or larger. Thereā€™s going to barely any larf from these. Nugs are huge everywhere :flushed:, I mean bowl size for the small ones. Everything else is swollen up. Iā€™m excited to see weight on theseā€¦

6 Likes

Those are the best sometimes.

1 Like

Itā€™s so awesome, Iā€™m very pleased.

2 Likes

The small lower buds those are the ones you let your friends get. Lol
Iā€™m happy for you. Itā€™s hard work.

1 Like

Lol. Everyone thinks expensary is the best top notch stuff. Everyone. Is well, ya knowā€¦new. Noone gets craft cannabis. People are too damn lazy. Sheep. :sheep:

3 Likes

Thanks bud. Appreciate it.

You know how we roll around OG! You got to give the :+1:

2 Likes