PD’- Harlequin

Hello all,

I started this Harlequin from Crop King from seeds about 6 weeks ago. It’s been a slow grow so far but has been starting to take off after I transferred up to a 1 gallon pot.

I thought I’d post some pics along the way!

I’m thinking about chopping the too soon and trying to make my first clone. Any thoughts? To early perhaps?

13 Likes

Nice little plant there!

2 Likes

@GrowingInThePines
Thank you very much! I’m happy with its looks so far. Just about to start giving it nutrients so we’ll see how it looks in a week or so!

Nice plant. She looks prime to take off after you feed her.

1 Like

Thanks Barkeater!

Some more photos from today of the Harlequin.
Anyone else have any input about doing a top cut and cloning?

3 Likes

I noticed too with my harlequin I grew the leaves were deep veined like yours. It’s kinda cool to look at.

1 Like

I would say if you have seven nodes you could chop the top three for a clone. Good looking plant, nice growing :grinning::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Awesome!!
Thanks @Qtip I’m blushing! Hard for anything not to grow in this weather we’ve been having here! Knock on wood.

1 Like

What Qtip said +1.

That is a great starting point to begin manifolding as well.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thanks @Gpaw ! I’m blushing more now.

1 Like

I gave the Harlequin a quick chop off the top and was able to get what I think will be two healthy clones off of it. I’ve got them in roxul cubes in a dome now so we’ll see if those pan out.

Question re. Rockwool (Roxul) cubes and clones. Should I gently tear away some excess roxul before putting them in the soil once the roots are developed or just put the whole roxul cube in the soil as is?

1 Like

I’ve been MIA (just had twin boys and have been in the NICU with them).

Had a little bit of time to do a bit of basic LST and transplant a couple of the plants to larger 5 gallon fabric pots.

They seem to be doing well. Also my first clones appear to be a success! They weren’t pretty but they survived my neglect while I’ve been away.

1 Like

3 Likes

More LST and some good growth will all the sun we’re getting out west!

3 Likes

A few update pics of my Harlequin,

I’ve been having a lot of fun with the LST I’m doing on the one I didn’t top. But definitely seeing about 3-4 times more Bud sites on the one I did top. I wasn’t expecting such a major difference in Bud sites.

2 Likes

4 Likes