Was a solid watch! Can confirm from a TPB connoisseur

4 Likes

The fuckin soundtrack is dope

2 Likes

If you have HBO Max I def recommend The Righteous Gemstones

4 Likes

I’ve watched it. Incredible comedy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m really getting into this edgy comedy superhero type shows now. There’s a bunch. :100: :fire: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Highly fucking recommended.
As solid as they come.
Enjoy :beers:

4 Likes

I watch more of those than I do Marvel/DC. I cant stand most of the Marvel/DC crap. Dredd was awesome though. Can’t wait for Dredd 2 or whatever they’re going to call it. Jon Bernthal’s Punisher was pretty good too. But I can’t stand much else they’ve put out. All the non-Marvel/DC stuff is a lot better IMO lol. Peacemaker is good, Umbrella Academy is alright, The Boys is good…

3 Likes

While most people would consider this a definite ‘‘Guy Show’’… those of us Gals who like action, comedy, superhero stuff can tolerate and maybe even enjoy the ‘overt sexual humor’ in it…
Not everyone’s cup-of-tea-- but I liked it!
And ‘the Boys’’, Umbrella Academy, and Pennyworth…
And ANYTHING with Zombies!!!

3 Likes

Damn you got my hopes up that season 2 was coming soon.

4 Likes

John Cena, works this character so brilliantly. I love it when he does his dancing solo’s when he turns the vinyl. Classic shit man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Z-nation was pretty tight you check that? Way better than walking dead imo @Lady.Zandra63

@ColeLennon nothing beats the real thing though :laughing:
FluffyCalmBluegill-max-1mb

3 Likes

Danny McBride is the coolest southerner to ever hit Hollywood :+1:

2 Likes

Everything he’s ever been in has been funny af lol

2 Likes

This show is out now ? I could find it on torrent ?

Looks along lines of the boys which I loved. .

Never heard of it . I do think Cena is actually decent actor

2 Likes

Z-Nation, Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead, I zombie (kinda dorky but funny) the Santa Clarita Diet, and of course almost ANY zombie Movie!

2 Likes

Haha, had a good laugh while watching this one. It was filmed all around the area here, I kept doing double takes in most scenes :laughing:. The most iconic spot is probably the pink apartment building which is the Pacific Inn in White Rock

3 Likes

I don’t know if you can find it on torrent. Just do a 7-day HBO max trial and binge it.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched Z nation yet.

1 Like

found it watching now

3 Likes