Peach Purée?

Anyone ever grow Peach Purée from G13 Labs? Attitude used to give those away with every order lol. For a long time.

Well, I grew one out, and it was amazing. Unbelievable peach terps and knockout potency. It was the balanced cbd-thc of course, but it was slammin. I grew a couple more. The third wasn’t as terpy.

I have a few of the fems left, and I really want to make more. Just wondering if anyone has worked with this line at all. If you have some, it’s totally worth growing.

7 Likes

Never tried or heard of but looking at it I’d be very interested in trying it at 2:1. Been looking to add to my CBD/CBG dominant beans. End of the year project would be great to add this into the mix. If you end up making any I’d be willing to trade.

2 Likes

Most definitely! Might take me a while, with other projects. But I will update on this thread when it happens!

2 Likes

Peach Purée listed on Seedfinder…

I’ve gone through the genealogy several times and I’m still not clear where the CBD came in… :smile:

I’ve got some 30:1 plants and they are great for extracts for folks that are THC sensitive but a 2:1 should be a great plant for general aches and pains for old stoners… I can relate to that! :laughing:

If you are seeing variability with the terps (the 3rd plant) you might be having some variability with the CBD/THC components. A Beam Test for CBD would give a good indication of the CBD content…
…or just smoke it I suppose… :smile:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Isn’t there an Oregon Diesel plant that is high in cbd? That might be where they are claiming the cod came from. I have a feeling that they haven’t been completely honest with the lineage, though. I have always had a sneaky feeling that the peach terp (and the cbd) might have been bred from hemp. :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes