Peakseedsbc has impostor

I found out the hard way peakseedsbc has an imposter. There were several red flags and finally after realizing i had given these people my credit card information ns wasnt sure who they were…i hung up and called my bank to lock up the credit card.
I emailed real peakseedsbc, not the one who i called on the phone…after finding the peakseedsbc website…sounds confising i know
Mike James emailed me immediately to say he knows theres an imposter out there scamming people but he cant do anything about it…and he isnt selling seeds athis time.

27 Likes

Appreciate that kind of information @Trowertripper !

7 Likes

I hope he starts selling seeds again soon. I would like to try some of his strains.

4 Likes

Oh no… really sorry to hear that @trowertripper:flushed:

4 Likes

That really sucks. Thanks for letting us know. Do you mind me asking which strain/strains you wanted?

3 Likes

I was looking for an old northern lights…

5 Likes

Oh ok. I’m growing his C99 and I’m in the process of making seeds. Thought I might be able to help you out. :smiley:

8 Likes

I can’t stand that kind of stuff. I wish they would just say hey I’m fixing to screw you out of your money. I would feel a lot better about it. Just tell me you’re going to screw me over I’ll give you 10 bucks. Lol I’m very sorry to hear that I cannot stand the crook

4 Likes

@Floyd
Its ok…lesson learned.

1 Like

In today’s day and age. Always use a credible aeedbank. Too many scammers.

1 Like

I can screw you over if you need my paypal to send me the $10. Let me know.

3 Likes

Peakseedsbc is creditable. They have been around a long time. He has stopped selling seeds because of the imposter. He is not screwing anyone over. Just saying.

4 Likes

Id go ahead and ask for a new card number. Cant just freeze it.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up
It sucks

4 Likes

@FiveGar
Thanks for the offer but I already have one ex wife!
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol. It’s was early. I got some last year. Not from them from someone else the package was damaged.

great place to look.

big, hardy, extremely vigorous and homogenous plants.

elite shipping and stealth.

really really hope he starts up again.

this sucks

4 Likes

@Trowertripper

http://hempdepot.ca/seeds/ASpecialSelection/index.html#nl5

3 Likes

Hey bro, glad you caught it. What is the imposter’s website? Was it the same as PeakseedsBC?

I’m wondering how you ended up at the bad one just as a precaution,

Im guessing he didn’t add the bc at the end of the web addy.

2 Likes