Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

Nice build mate, lookin great and buds lookin fine as well.

Lookin forward to see how the new light will do!

Happy growing

2 Likes

I had to google it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

She is a few years old now but still going as strong as when i first turned it on.

2 Likes

That’s mfing VAN HALEN…to attribute their song to Aerosmith is pure sacrilege :imp:

But I’m not as cool as I thought because it turns out the song is actually ‘Jamies’ Crying…who knew, I always thought it was Janey too lol

4 Likes

:blush: Whoops

Yes, pre-Hagar VH is superior to Aerosmith. My apologies! :innocent:

:clap:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Just doing some research on how to kill with carbon dioxide before i give it a crack in a few days time when the regulator and flow meter is delivered.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29594845/

https://coloradocannabisschool.net/spider-mite-guide/

8 Likes

Interesting read. Looking forward to the spider mite massacre. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Good luck Pedro. I know first hand how much hate those little buggers can bring into a garden.

I had to completely shut down shop and wait for 4 weeks in -15 c Canadian weather for them all to die. Finally back on track.

6 Likes

Trying to rid of the white flies but they seem to be just as difficult as mites.

5 Likes

Dinner is served. Sour Bubble x Big Kush
My son reckons one smells like rotten mint.

21 Likes

A couple weeks to go on the LR x Juanita La Lagrimosa F2 seeds.

16 Likes

Here goes nothing… or everything.
20 litres per minute for 30 minutes and hopefully she doesn’t ice up.

The inlet is sealed and the fan is off.
I am aiming for 50% co2.

11 Likes

Ten minutes in and its still flowing ok and temps in the cab at 30 degrees with the fan off.

7 Likes

Half hour and the regulator didn’t freeze up at 20lpm so I’m happy at least about that part.

Now I will leave the cab sealed for another half hour before turning the extraction fan back on and see if the insects or plants are dead

10 Likes

And it didn’t work. Damnit I will just have to brew some beer instead.

8 Likes

How do you know it didn’t work? It gives me great pleasure to imagine them in there gasping for air in painful death throes :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Because they are still flying around everywhere

3 Likes

I guess that’s a pretty good indication…sorry it didn’t work for ya

2 Likes

I will try again double down.

4 Likes

Maybe try a smaller sealed box or something to get the ppm up way higher? Either way gas those bastards!

2 Likes