Hey folks and WELCOME TO 2023 FINE FOLKS OF OVERGROW!
Just at the tail of last year I completed my Jalisco Landrace run with seeds from The Landrace Team (TLT).
Over the months running them have been blessed with:
- 10x seeds out of 10x germinated and grew into very healthy plants.
- 6x Females and 4x males; all left together for open pollination.
- 2x different growing patterns; one being taller and the other being shorter.
- Terpene smell profile ranges from “dirty” sweet carrots through perfume incense.
- From weighing a counted sample and then weighing the entire batch… over 2500 +/- beans!!
- A small sample of the flower after chucking was taken and the results were 3+ hours of high energy and focus!
The plants were grown as follows:
Growing Medium Mix: PromixBX, worm castings, perlite, biochar, dolomitic lime, basalt rock dust, insect frass.
Growing Volume: 1 Gallon (Nursery pot) (Small pot size to stunt tap-root for smaller plant indoors.)
Vegetation Period: 24/0 for 14 days (2 weeks). (Shortened veg period to stunt plant size for indoors.)
Flowering Period: 12/12 for 91 days (13 weeks). (1 week transition, 12 weeks flower)
I AM NO SMAUG..
SO so as I sit upon this pile of treasure I think to myself: Does this qualify for an OG seed-run?
AND IT DID!
Here’s a shot of the treasures before I weighed everything and mixed and set aside the seeds for the Spring Box.
Here are the 6x Females dancing away on the day of their cropping.