Pennsylvania pepz

Just wondering if there is anyone here from my state.

7 Likes

Western PA here.

5 Likes

Central Pa here

2 Likes

I’m guessing a short ride on the pa turnpike probably separates us. I’m closer to philly than I am to Pittsburgh.

4 Likes

I live out in the boondocks between Pittsburgh and Erie. I own a 75 acre farm, nearest neighbor is over 1/2 mile away. My kind of living haha

17 Likes

Wow that would make for a nice outdoor setup

Born In Scranton but now in NJ

4 Likes

2522df99107e2ca297abc1b4dbf21ed3e7052a4a9a0ecda388c02651b026a157

7 Likes

Northeast PA myself.

1 Like

After the dust settles with this Corona crap maybe we should start up a Pennsylvania trading post

6 Likes

Would definitely be down for that.

3 Likes

South central area, myself.
Born here, then grasshoppered all over, as a military brat, but I always came back here.
I then rooted myself, and stayed.
Trout season is here now, so I’ll be taking the fly rod out for some long walks.

5 Likes

Webeblzr I live in Carlisle so I’m guessing we are pretty close.

5 Likes

That is close to where I run my scooter up to for inspection and repairs I can not do.
And I like to fish the Letort .

2 Likes

I’ve have phones with these area codes: 215, 267, 610, 570 :wink:

@anon81143130 Used to go to the big car sales/meet/greet there in the early 2000. drove up from philly, bought vacuum tubes. lol

4 Likes

Yeah I fish there sometimes but prefer yellow breeches. Saint…that car show is a huge pain in the ass. I’m about a 15min walk away from there and traffic is nuts with those.

2 Likes

Central PA

2 Likes

My man …:facepunch:

1 Like

Hey DankD,
The Yellow Breeches, is a fantastic fishery. I chased down, where that stream begins in a field. It just sort of bubbles up, forms a trickle, then to a tiny stream, then into wonderful stream.
I also fish Mountain Creek, camping at Pine Grove Furnace SP. this is the first year, in like 40 that we did not camp and fish opening weekend.
That is also a great place to blaze up and hike, or blaze up and sit gawking.
I usually just park at main spillway at Laurel Lake, then walk and fish down stream from there.
Anyway, it’s cool some Pennslytuckie folks are posting up.

5 Likes

Nice…mt creek closer to mount holly there is a closed down restaurant called deer lodge. It looks to be made out of logs. Across the street there is a parking lot at the creeks edge. There is a big hole there that’s a good 6ft deep and ALWAY houses a few 20" plus size trout.

3 Likes