People Under the Stairs

Welcome to the show. I have been thinking about starting a tread for Chefro since i came back. So if your currently running or have run Chefs gear lets see some pictures.

31 Likes

Here is my widow cookies chefros selection. She smells like a lemon solvent. Can not wait to harvest and give a smoke report

45 Likes

No kidding, some of his auctions hits stupid prices. Just saw a pack of durian hit $925

5 Likes

Honestly they best time to get his beans is from the giving tree. I sent gift cards to some families that were struggling last year over christmas. This was my gift!

Also give ms these to distribute to Vets on my discord server.

37 Likes

I’m not familliar with that one. Next time we cross paths i will ask.

6 Likes

HeadbandD

37 Likes

A chemmoseuir (OG Chem x 4DD) from this year, had another smaller one I’ll dig up pics of. Went from sweet smelling to chem and funky. Stronger smell in cure now. Still testing it but it gets me through chores.

22 Likes

Sour sans souci is

Rez ecsd x sans souci

Sans souci from what I recall is sour gmo x i95

8 Likes

Yeah chefro isnt working that line. Must have him confused with someone else. @SWIM_Yenobi

5 Likes

Sour Dub x 4dd throwback

33 Likes

What is the Giving Tree? Is that a thing on his Discord?

4 Likes

I dont know why that post was jacked up. Its on instagram givingtree420. He does a lot of fun stuff. Earth day trash cleanup, local stash and dashes, actually helps people out.

5 Likes

9 Likes

It’s his Sour Saunders line I was thinking of for 1200$. I thought it was Sour Sans Souchi. My mistake.

4 Likes

Yeah he has done a ton of work with that line. I have the sanders x sherbanger running now

5 Likes

Sour Sanders x Sherbanger

21 Likes

Bro it’s been a while …idk if you dropped out for a bit or I just missed tabs …

Nice to see yah back in action!

3 Likes

Thanks man honestly just popped back in. Been on and off of discord. Figured it was time to start sharing again.

9 Likes

No shit !
Literally the other day I was like where has that corgi dude been lol
Deff always had some solid plants brother …
Still do actually

4 Likes

Speak of the Devil!!!

2 Likes