Perma Dream preservation

Hello all. New project preserving a strain that I have and about out of. Got it as bag seed from a friend of a friend that crossed this particular version. Not much info other than it’s a cross of Perma frost (white widow x trainwreck) X blue dream. Not sure what the background of the genetics he used. Just know it’s a balanced mellow buzz, taste like berry fruity/citrus with a hint of pine, The Last 2 seeds down and on their way. Took over a year of picking though bags for seeds , one or two here and there. This strain from what I have found on this particular version has a green and a purple pheno. Looks like I have both. This will be the 3rd purple out of the 20 seeds I’ve put down over last couple years, definitely taking clones and feminizing and back crossing both, hoping to keep the purple and green phenos going, green had a rough start and a little behind purple but catching up

56 Likes

@repins12 hey brother hope all is well. This is my Perma dream journal

3 Likes

@MoBilly , hey brother this is my Perma dream journal

3 Likes

@TestOfOath perma dream run. Purple is gonna be a beefy. Lol

3 Likes

@G-paS , here is my Perma dream preservation run.

4 Likes

@Tejas , hello my friend, here is my Perma dream preservation run

1 Like

Purple pheno is the taller bushier plant, green a bit smaller but had a rough start. Tip of tap root was broken off and lid from dome fell on it. Honestly didn’t think it was gonna make it. But here we are. Going strong

5 Likes

Nice
I’ll follow along

2 Likes

Good luck! I’ll be following

2 Likes

You caught my green Eye, Good luck to the end.

2 Likes

Genetics involved sound like a good mix.

2 Likes

One of my favorites, doesn’t make me sleepy feeling like I got cement legs. And I’m not ready to crawl out of my skin with energy, Nice daytime smoke, able to function with the occasional duh :roll_eyes: moment. Lol

8 Likes

nice start, i’ll hang out for the show!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’m surely pulling up a seat!
:+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

The leaves of those last ones under the blurple light are pointing strongly downward.
One or two hours less light, or moving the light up will keep the leaves more level and less stressed.

Probably nothing you’re not unaware of, nice tent you got going!

3 Likes

You know that I’m tagging along on this one brother. I hope that you and yours, have a great Thanksgiving :v:t4:

6 Likes

They are a little angry , changed lights while finishing up another project. Considerably lower wattage , and moved them to another separate area of the room, have another pollination project finishing up. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I’m gonna stick around if ya don’t mind. I haven’t heard of this strain.

4 Likes

Just turned watch on :movie_camera: :popcorn:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Ok , work work work. Couple snow showers got me working crazy hours. Quick update couple pics. Perma is doing good had some minor ph problems at first but now corrected. Plants are getting bushy especially green pheno, unsure of sex at this point , Purple pheno is a bit taller wider leaves and starting to bush out …Hopefully taking clones soon. And on to making some seeds, :+1::+1::v: Correction… purple has preflowers. She is a she. Lol. Waiting to see what green is.

6 Likes