Permanent Marker (dojapak cut) Flower Run and Reversal

Title pretty much sums it up. I just recieved a cut of Permanent Marker from GMO house of clones. Scoped it. It looks clean. I still have it quarantined just in case. Plan is to take a few clones. Flower a couple out in my 4x4 flower tent. And attempt to reverse a couple in the quarantine tent. If the reversal is successful i plan to share the S1s with overgrow.

59 Likes

Good luck. Sooo… I have one deer tag left….jus sayin!

8 Likes

Heard good things about permanent marker

Good luck

3 Likes

Sounds like a great project on an interesting strain, wishing you every success. Are you going to use STS or CS for the reversal?

3 Likes

Sts is the plan

7 Likes

Best of luck my friend. Sounds exciting! :slightly_smiling_face:

Might I suggest

I can tell you first-hand that this works. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks @Sebring.

8 Likes

right on, heard good things about the strain, ill be following for sure

3 Likes

This is one i have some fomo over. I thought i got it but was nothing like the pics/discription!

1 Like

Good luck on your journey :v::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the video. I just ordered my sts supplies from science company that was mentioned in the video.

2 Likes

Yeah I got mine from homesciencetools, if I remember right. You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

She has roots growing out of the bottom of the solo cup. Nice healthy new shoots as well.

5 Likes

Fantastic. I would very much like some S1 seeds of this strain. Will certainly be following your grow. GL!

2 Likes

Ohh wow nice. Definitely following this.

I actually do have some S1s of this strain… a few people have selfed it including Copycat and also by Ohms_seeds. I’ve seen some beautiful Permanent Marker crosses out there.

4 Likes

so what has happened ???

8 Likes

Looks like nothing going on

1 Like

Ive been really busy. The mother is nice and healthy. Plan to take second round of cuts this weekend. First round of cuts is hitting flower in a few days at my buddies house.

6 Likes

These 6 perm markers are getting ready for a flower run.

12 Likes

Good luck dude, can’t wait to see how this turns out :clap:t2:

1 Like

Haven’t tried PM yet. Ive heard its fire. Good growing man hope your project is a success.:v:

1 Like