Permanent marker seed junkie doja

Athena Pro Line Regular Feed Cycle

78-85 F
65-70 H

51 Likes

I absolutely love the dojapak cut of P Marker. Gorgeous buds with top notch potency. Its my new favorite cut in my garden. I haveher reversed right now. Plan to make S1s of her and maybe a hybrid or two.

26 Likes

Very nice garden you have there… thanks for sharing.

Guess i gotta add this one to my priority list as well.

10 Likes

Man I love Athena pro line. Just no hassle beautiful plants for the most part

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I think it has its learning curve. These polys take water and nutrient like a v10 jajaja. I found that polys enjoy Athena. Hazes tend to burn due to the high ppms. But I totally agree once you found a medium that you plants thrive with Athena it’s fun to watch how fast they grow. The bag appeal is very nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do the leafs, in veg , express lots of purple when you look close ??

2 Likes

Not at all :slight_smile:

This plant turns purple in the last weeks of flower :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely a learning curve. I came from growing organic to Athena. Really makes it hard to go back. My organic nutes are just sitting in a box

6 Likes

What organic nutes were you running?

1 Like

I was running dr earth

1 Like

I received a free trial from Athena that I’m finally going to run with this Cake Face I popped. Do y’all have any tips that you’ve learned from using it thus far?

I’ve been using Drip Hydro for a year and a half-ish, recently switching to their new powder line. My plants haven’t looked as healthy as these Permanent Markers though.

1 Like

one of 5 strains i wanna run really badly. you did a nice job. congratz

2 Likes

Nice,

What did you not like about it?
I’ve been trying organics alive but it always take shit on me mid flowering. I’ve try email, phone and they always schedule me for a meeting, but never call jajaja

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words it really means a lot when people take the time to write :slight_smile:

1 Like

My recommendation is to start your veg and flower with 80 percent of the recommended feed. Build your ppms from 1200 ppm from veg to 1500 ppm flower :slight_smile: Be constant on the calibration of your ec and ph meters and never sleep on your ph. When using hydro flush your medium after the first week of flower and at week 6 to prevent salt buildup:)

2 Likes

By about week 3 of flower stuff always used to get a bit complicated. I didn’t think I was done trying when Athena sent me the trial kit but I’ve been using Athena since. I’ve thought about going back but Athena is just too easy

1 Like

Learned this the hard way maybe 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Cut i have is very purple in veg , why i asked , thanks

1 Like

Been running Athena Pro about 2 and a half years.
Run 3.0 cradle to grave as recommended. It’s the only line that following the directions is the best way to start.
Very highly recommend the 2-3 times per week dollar per their recommendations. The girls LOVE their foliar, it’s like a deluxe spa treatment! Spray once then look at them an hour later, they will tell you.

2 Likes

Can you upload pictures :slight_smile:
I love to see them

1 Like