Perpetual 2x4 tester tent

So this thread ia going to be dedicated to my 2x4 flower tent. Its going to run 12/12 constantly with a rotation of a few plants out and a few plants in every 2 to 3 weeks. Im gonna veg the seedlings in my mom/veg tent until they have a few nodes and then put them in the 2x4 tester tent. Nothing will be cloned. But, they will all go into reveg until i decide if they are worth keeping or not. If I like something hopefully it will reveg for future runs in the big tent. So, I plan on start today by placing a couple of @SamwellBB Purple Poison Cookies and a couple of @OleReynard mother milk f2s. Then 2 or 3 weeks later i will pop a few more beans to throw in there. Eventually every few weeks i will have a few plants ready to harvest. This way, I can run through a bunch of different seeds looking for something really special. Pictures to come later today. My new flower light will be here tuesday along with my exhaust fan and filter. Its a 240 watt hygrow quantum board led style light. Im already using his 480 watt version in the 4x4 and am very happy with it so i got the half size version coming for the 2x4. These lights use samsung lm301h leds and cree 660nm red driven by hlg-ab drivers. They are knockoffs of the hlg rspec fixtures. They have proved to be excellent lights in my experience. This is going to be fun.

16 Likes

Sounds awesome and lots of trimming work!!!

3 Likes

This sounds like a great show I’ll pull up a chair

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair, pipe in hand.

3 Likes

2 of @OleReynard Mother Milk f2s went into the sheets today along with 2 of @SamwellBB spectral tangerine. Seen this freebie pack when i was grabbing the Purple Poison Cookies out of the stash bag and decided to pop these first. The purple poison cookies is up soon though. I went with the mamilk 1s this time around.

8 Likes

I’ll be a watching

4 Likes

Ill be adding more of the other 2 mamilks in the near future. Im just popping a couple of each thing every few weeks. I dont want to make to much extra work for myself. Im already dealing with a 4x4 flower tent and 3x3 veg/mom tent. Plus working 50 hours a week. Lol.

7 Likes

I will follow this :+1:t3::sunglasses:

The MaMilks from Motz are ready for the dirt. I forgot about em yesterday and the one got a longer tap then i usually like in the towel but it will be okay.

3 Likes

The Spectral Tangerines popped a tail out and then quit on me. Oh well.

3 Likes

Thats the way I like them actually.
Bury them up to the cots, put them under a light they green right up, brother.
You’ll dig it.

2 Likes

I will give it a go.

1 Like

You’ve got a little bit of everything going on latley!

1 Like

Like this @OleReynard

1 Like

That’ll do it, next time raise it up just a bit.

3 Likes

Right on!!! Thanks for the advice.

3 Likes

Couple more o’ deez and I might get my lazy high ass up and put a couple of special seeds gifted to me by a OG member between the sheets.

3 Likes

The spectral Tangerine gave up on me so these are taking their place. I will pop 2 of them just like i did the MaMilks. In the towels they go. Thanks @schmarmpit

6 Likes

Here it goes. @Tonygreen exotic shit going in the sheets. Next up after these is doc d Bandaid haze #12 f3.

4 Likes

Both MaMilks are up.

5 Likes