Perpetual growing cycle

I thought I would start this from rooted clones .there is also a seed vader in the mix. My system is simple. Gh nutes, flora series, soiless and as much light as I can pound into them via 400 and 1000 watt lights. Temps between 72 and 60 and ph between 6.5 and 7.0.Uploading…

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing your methods. Perhaps you can get better pictures with the lights off. They are quite blurry.

5 Likes

The vader seed child. Sorry about the pics.

More to come soon.

6 Likes

3 Likes

She fat mate! Love love love

2 Likes

I like the user name…

1 Like

I just got the authentic ubc cut back bro. It has been my trade mark for 20 + years

2 Likes

That’s awesome, definelty something I’d be interested in seeing grow. Ive read up alot on the whole study.

2 Likes

these girls are on full veg feeding now. I run, per gallon in soiless, 10 ml micro, 7.5 ml bloom and 15 ml grow. I’m also trying floralicious out at 1 ml .
Cheers

7 Likes

clones at five weeks.

5 Likes

These girls are almost ready for the flip. My other girls flipped on Jan 12. I like to try and flip new plants to bloom every month if possible. Cheers.

4 Likes

7 more clones under the 400 and a runt that I just couldn’t pull.

4 Likes

Fun fun fun, looks nice in there

1 Like

Three days in.

3 Likes

Some indica growth. Vader is looking great. 2 little Afghans on the way up. Vader is looking like a breeder to me.

7 Likes

My starter shelf. It will take 10 trays if it had to.5 shelves total.

8 Likes

The bloom room.

7 Likes

Spring garden. Tomatoes,lettuce,leeks, green onions and cucumbers and peppers.

8 Likes

A few update pics. The small veg room.

Northern whites about 4 weeks in. She is a whitewiddow x Northern Lights 5 F2. We bred these in 05 .

Northern whites

6 Likes