Perpetual quantum board grow ( Dubs diary of Dank )

So this is my first post on OG, and I thought i would share my journal with you folks.
I’m currently running gods gift, nitro lemon haze, and a mystery seed.

I have a 2x2 with a 150w 288 qb with 4 inch carbon filter/fan
A stand up shower for veg and clones with a hlg 65
And a 4x2 gorilla grow tent that I’m just waiting to need before I grab 4 an 132s and a 6 inch vivosun fan/filter
Everything is in roots organic soil
I’m also experimenting with a few separate nutrient lines including roots organic, emerald harvest, mills, house and garden, nectar for the gods (my go to) and mother earth amendments/buried treasure amendments (soil)

I have a few more boosters and microbials/teas to introduce which I’ll add pictures of along the way

Gods gift from seed to now 27 days in flower . 3k 150w 288 board. Roots organic full like and top dressings. FIMed, supercroped lst and scrog.

I can only post one pic at a time so I’ll add my other plants soon

I also have a monster crop clone from gods gift day 1 in super soil ( mother earth, elemental cal mag, soy bean meal, alfalfa meal, oyster shell, dolomite , and seabird guano)
A nitro lemon haze day 30 emerald harvest nutrients
And a mystery day 1 different super soil recipe.

20 Likes

Welcome @Beerus !

Let’s see what you got.

:eye:

4 Likes

Looking forward to more posts and those sexy ladies glad to have ya here and welcome to OG!

3 Likes

More gods gift. Shes received nirvana , MOAB, photo plus, myco chum, mammoth P, and cultured biologix microbial tea

9 Likes

Nitro lemon haze day 30
Emerald harvest nutrients

5 Likes

Gods gift monster crop clone . Planted today . Super soil

Thanks for the welcome and checking my ladies out . I wish I could add more than one picture at a time but for now this is all i got .

Mystery clone is just sprouting. 4x2 is set up with intake, exhaust, 12 inch oscillating wa mount fan and8 inch oscillating fan on the floor. Light will be 4 QB 132s and 5 gallon air pots .

Much love !

4 Likes

6 Likes

Looking lovely, may the ganja gods smile on your grow! :smiley:

3 Likes

HiYa @Beerus
Hello Ex-grasshoper…LMAO

3 Likes

Yayy you’re here :slight_smile:
How’s it hanging

3 Likes

Naw…you must be high or something…Ima not really here…LOL

I like this forum

4 Likes

So do I so far. Just need to get used to it. I wish it had an app but oh well.

What’s the garden looking like ?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Buzzer777 Gallery

I’m gonna add some pictures from along the way , as well as pictures from today and some of the nutrients I’ve used and additives I plan to use

Gods gift ( now on day 28 flower )
Some additives I’ve used and am currently using
MOAB
Myco chum
Photo plus
Nirvana
Photo plus
Cultured biologix teas
Mammoth P

Here’s from Today

8 Likes

You sure are rocking those Quantum boards I have a few of them I will be trying them coming up. What spectrum are you using for that beautiful looking plant? Where did you purchase your kit?

1 Like

Nitro lemon haze

Today

Clone/s taken from gods gift 2 weeks into flower

Some of the nutrients being used ( emerald harvest for nitro lemon haze and mother earth/buried treasure/roots organic dry nutrients for mystery and clone#1 )
This is everything I got for free from customer appreciation at my local garden shop

Nitro lemon nutrients

Super soil additives( I’ll add the rest next post )

4x2 gorilla grow tent work in progress .6 inch carbon filter and fan/duct/intake duct from a.c unit/ oscillating fan all hooked up . Waiting for lights

From now on since everything is caught up I’ll update on current progress as well as share the rest of the additives/boosters I have and use .
All plants that are receiving different nutrient lines are getting the same boosters at the same time for better comparison of nutrient lines.
Happy to be here! Much love

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! Looks like an interesting grow you have going on here…looking forward following your journey

2 Likes

+1 welcome to Overgrow.
:couch_and_lamp::popcorn:
Best vibes for you and yours !!

3 Likes

Welcome welcome! Hoping to learn from this one. On my first grow ever, so this looks like another fun one to watch! :popcorn::eye:

3 Likes

Wow did you ever get treated nice on customer appreciation day. I see hundreds of dollars worth there you are extremely well liked at your store. MammothP is worth using that is a fact. Emerald harvest grows huge plants. IAM looking forward to your reports on the different nutrients and supplements.

1 Like