Perpetual quantum board grow ( Dubs diary of Dank )

Were getting close! Gods gift is on day 50 so 8 weeks and 1 day . I’m keeping a close eye on trichromes for the next few days. As of now shes mostly cloudy with a little amber and a little clear.
It was water day so now it’s time to start tapering down .
All I fed her was molasses supplements.
Persephone palate : calcium/molasses
Trinity: molasses/yucca/kelp
Buddha bloom : molasses and a few other things
Myco chum : molasses and fish meal/ kelp
Depending on how she looks next feed day I will either give her the same or hit her with the flushing agent and begin a 7 day leach . I plan to throw her in the dark after the last watering for 48ish hrs .
I also took a small sample that is drying out now and I’ll test in 3 days to see where shes at now

Nitro lemon haze day 59
I’m just waiting for the gods gift to be done before I flip her . Not sure if she will fit in the 2x2 due to height restrictions but I might try . If not she will flower in the shower . I’ll add a few 2700k cfls around her and move the clone into the 2x2 to veg . I’m also going to start a cross my mentor made ( white widow × crackleberry )
Those 2 will go into the 4x2 after a few weeks veg in the 2x2 and when the clone is ready to flower .
Today was feeding day for her also so she got the usual emerald harvest with mammoth P, amp magnesium, demeters calcium, and myco chum .

Monster crop clone week 1 reveg ( not sure the exact date let’s call it day 5 today )
Shes just getting mammoth P and dr root until transplant

Much love!

5 Likes

Small update :
Gods gift will get another feed of molasses “supplements” on day 54 ( 2 days from now ) that will give the perfect amount of time and waters to leach her for a week and hit her with a flushing agent before harvest.
I tried to get a few trichrome shots with the new loupe . They turned out ok but not what I wanted. Next I’ll upgrade to an actual microscope.

Hit the nitro with some more training and defoliation. She definitely wont fit in the 2x2 after the stretch since shes already a foot tall and has another 2 weeks of veg. So the 2x2 will be used for veg on my next grow which I received my seeds today. 2 white widow × crackleberry and 2 crackleberry S1s. ( thanks @Buzzer777 )

4 Likes

I’ve started the flush on the gods gift and removed the net for easier access . She will come down in about 10 days. 8 days of leaching and 2 days in darkness.
I used herculean harvest, trinity , aprodities extraction as flushing agents and added a little molasses/calcium. Everything from now on will be water

I flipped the nitro into flower yesterday so today will be day one of flower ( pics from yesterday)

Since the shower is usually my clone/veg spot and is being used I made a separate spot for seedlings in a cabinet with 2 23w cfls on 24/0. Put the monster crop clone in there and I started germination on crackleberry S1, and white berry ( white widow x crackleberry )

I’ll be starting the seeds off in the cabinet, switching the hlg 65 and the 288 so the 65 will be in the 2x2 which I’ll use for veg this round once the seedlings get put into 1 gallon pots.

2 Likes

Alright the main attraction has switched ! Now the nitro lemon haze runs the show .
Today is day 2 of flower and I can already see the stretch is going pretty hardcore.
Even though she took so so long to grow I’m happy with it so far. Shes really healthy and was trained perfectly. It’s been a while since I’ve done a grow with no scrog net . I’ll be focusing on mainly super cropping and I dont thi I’ll lollipop her, maybe just some defoliation along the way.
Yesterday I hit her with a foliar spray of bloom khaos ( was going to use trigger but I left the bag open and now its rock hard lol )
Tomorrow I’ll feed her the usual emerald harvest with mammoth and cal/mag but I’m going to up the emerald harvest by 1.5 ml and add herculean harvest ( bloom khaos works best when combined with herc)

Clone still revegging. She goes under the hlg 65 during the day and cfl during lights out so shes basically getting 24/0 on light

Gods gift - day 56
Kinda fucked up by taking the net off for easier access but whatever. It’s looking like she will be ready next week sometime so I’m gonna run an extra half gallon of water through her next water and put her straight into darkness after 1 day. Harvest when she dries out around day 63

The white widow × crackleberry is showing taproot and will be planted tomorrow or Friday. Crackleberry s1 shell has broken open but no taproot yet.

5 Likes

White widow × crackberry ( widow berry) and cracklberry S1 have both germinated and were planted today . Will update them when they sprout

Ran 1.5 gallons of plain water through the gods gift.
Today she goes into week 9. Only about 5% amber right now if even . Hoping she gets more by week 9 I dont want a serious couch lock but it is gods gift so I want the full effect.

Nitro lemon haze day 3 flower got fed and I added herculean harvest . I expect her to run 11-12 weeks.
At 2 weeks flower I’ll start using super phos bat guano as a top dress since emerald isnt heavy in phosphorus. I also have a potassium supplement I might use a little down the line but that’s it.

4 Likes

Gods gift has been put into darkness for the next 48 hours and will be harvested Monday night ( day 62 )
She didnt get as much amber as I wanted but 5%is still good . Maybe shell get more after the 2 days in the dark.

Nitro lemon haze at 5 days flower. I’m going to switch the light later today .
Or tomorrow idk I’m tired lol

The widow berry broke soil . Still waiting on the crackleberry s1 to break soil .

Monster crop clone will be transplanted soonish. Maybe in the next 3 or 4 days.

4 Likes

Alright so a lot of work got done today.
The gods gift was chopped at day 60. Didnt do a full trim, just enough for my high humidity to not cause issues. Once its dry I’ll go in for a final trim. She is hanging in the 4x2 with a fan on the floor, temp 70, humidity 60. I’ll turn the fan up a speed and oscillate it after 2 days to drop the humidity to 50ish

I transplanted the clone into a 1 gallon smart pot . Could have waited a little longer but she had some nice roots either way .
The widow berry still has the shell attached but is above ground ( day 2 technically ) and the S1 cracklberry broke soil today with no shell.
I switched the lights around and put the 288 over the nitro and the hlg 65 in the 2x2 over the clone/seedlings

Finally the nitro day 5 of flower

10 Likes

It’s been a while so time for an update.
The gods gift took 5 days to dry and has now been jarred and is curing.
I only pulled 3 ounces off her which is the smallest harvest I’ve ever had. The smoke is amazing though and the high is perfect for a evening toke/right before bed smoke.

The nitro lemon haze is now on day 12 of flower and just got a pre flower flush with herculean harvest . I’m going to start the bloom nutrients next feed , just need to decide what boosters I’m going to use.
She has her first issue of the grow ,a ph imbalance because I got lazy after working so much and watered her with something pre mixed over a week ago. No worries though the herculean harvest at 6.4 should clear that up.

The clone has started growing norma again. Shes also stretching a little more than I would like so I’m going to get some training done tomorrow . I have yet to feed her but will start feeding next water day.

Widow berry day 6 above soil and the first true leaves are slowly coming in . Shes leaning a little to the side so I’m gonna grab a tooth pick and stand her up

Cracklberry S1 day 7 above soil. They’re both right around the same height and progression. Both will get mills nutrients as I’m most excited about that specific line

5 Likes

So I hit the nitro and the clone with some abuse a few days ago. I also did some defoliating of the nitro.
She got switched to bloom feedings so I added king koka in there and top dressed with mother earths bloom amendment which calls for once a week.

A few days later ( yesterday )

Gods gift clone got her first feeding of house and gardens today. I went a little to far with the supercrop and broke a stem lol

Both the widow berry and crackleberry s1 got first feeds today using mills start R and sillica, which I forgot to take pictures so I’ll share tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pics from today
Did some lst on the clone , that’s the only difference from previous post .

Nitro lemon haze- day 17 of flower

GG clone day 18 reveg

Widow berry day 12- shes growing faster than the s1

Crackleberry s1 day 11

Much love ! Hope everyone had a good Halloween and got plenty of munchies:D

5 Likes

Here we go guys!
Nitro lemon haze day 24-
Shes looking really good and getting that frost already .
No more training now just feed/water and watch her bloom.
I’ve yet to give her any teas due to laziness lol but soon!

The clone day 23 of reveg. She needs to be transplanted so I’ll hop on that in the next few days have to go grab more soil

Widow berry day 19 . Her and the S1 both got top dressings of roots organic elemental ( cal mag )
And have been getting fed start R by mills, mammoth, and sillica

S1 day 18

3 Likes

Wow 12 days since an update
Alright so let’s get one going .

I’ve had a few… problems arise with personal life and it held me back for getting the light I wanted to get ( 4 of the 132 QBs) and I had to do some planning .
So I moved the 150w inti the 4x2 and bought another 150 to go in with it to flower the gods gift clone while the 2 others veg under the 65 . Once the nitro is done I should be able to afford one final light so I can move the gods gift into the 2x2 to finish and the 2 crosses into the 4x2 to flower
On to the update

Nitro lemon haze day 36- I’ve received a free sample of F!sh sh!t and I’ve been using that every feed as well as mammoth and nirvana . The usual emerald goddess feedings as well except I’m adding king kola now .
I also got a free sample of mycos xtreme tea brew which I’ve fed to her once. She still really healthy and happy and starting to stink the place up with lots of Crystal’s

The gods gift clone is somewhere around day 40 of reveg I think I haven’t really been counting for her . Just transplanted her yesterday so a little shocked but not bad and she is still getting house and garden feedings and I’m getting ready to flower her in the next 2 weeks after my light arrives as I’m more interested in the nitro, cross, and s1. She will stay in a 3 gallon . Shes been a little droopy of recent and I’m hoping that was due to a transplant needed . She needs some heavy training first as well which I’ll get to today.

The WwXcracklberry day 31- she got topped 2 days ago and I threw some lst in there . Both her and the S1 have been receiving mills nutrients on a lite schedule as well as the usual additives of mammoth , myco chum or fish shit, and silica .

Crackleberry s1 day 30- shes been getting a little weird discoloration on the edge of her leaves which is odd because she is recieving the same exact feeding as Widow berry . I’ll give her a small flush with drip clean and see if that fixes the problem. They both got an extra dose of cal mag this round.

So the plan is when I receive my other light I’m going to put the gods gift clone into flower in the 4x2 in the 3 gallon . Then I’ll transplant the cross and s1 into 3 gallons to continue to veg out which I haven’t decided if I’m going to flower then in 5 or 7 gallon smart pots . The 7s are taller but not as wide which might help with the area of my 4x2 . It’s either that or get another 5 gallon air pot . I’ll play that by ear .

So far for the nutrient review :
Roots organic , pretty good but nectar still takes this one
Emerald harvest : so far I’m really liking this line . I’ve only used 2 other amendments and that’s mother earths too dressings of grow and bloom and one top dress of buried treasure bat guano which I wouldnt havr to do if I had the entire line. Which their line does have a cal mag supplement
Mills: really simple line but not enough to go with just yet for a full review.
House and gardens : every nutrient I have is basically a micro nutrient and the other 2 I’m missing are soil A/B but even with that theres only a few I would keep from this line and that’s roots excelurator, bud XL, top booster, and amino treatment.

I will try and update more often but I’ve just been busy .

4 Likes

Looks awesome! Just to suggest something I think you’d be happy to switch to dry products. Getting away from bottles saves $. https://customhydronutrients.com and kelp4less are A++.

1 Like

I got all my nutrients for free other than some of the nectar products. So as long as my local shop keeps doing vendor events I’ll stick with that .
I haven’t had to pay for nutes since last year and still have another 10 grows minimum I cant get by with what I have already

3 Likes

Boom! Finally in business 100% !
Got my new 135 3k kit put together and hung today ! Seems brighter than my other which could be from it being brand new or if one is turned down more than the other so I need to get a meter to check and get them on the same wattage.

So update time
Nitro lemon haze say 45- the stank of this plant let me tell you. To bad photos aren’t scratch and sniff but maybe in the future;D
I gave her a mid feed flush yesterday of herculean harvest and aphrodities so I can start late flower feedings .

Gods gift is day 4 or 5 of flower cant remember gotta look at my notes.
Just decided to flower her for more room to veg the other 2
I gave her a top dressing of bat guano by buried treasure right before flipping to flower so shes just getting plain water for a few rounds

The widow cross is day 40- nothing new really .just waiting to transplant until I can get some 3 gallon pots.

Crackleberry s1 day 39- same shit as the widow

So busy season is back on at work so I won’t be updating as often but I’ll try and keep it to at least once a week.

8 Likes

Nice diary Beerus. look forward to seeing more. Looking good.

1 Like

Thanks brother.
And thanks to everyone else for the love

3 Likes

Transplanted the white widow crackleberry cross and the s1 crackleberry into 2 gallons ( was going to do 3 but I kinda want to slow them down just a little so they dont overtake the 4x2 when I put them in. In about 2 or 3 weeks I’ll move them into their final homes of 7 gallons and let them settle in for another 2 before flowering which will give the nitro plenty of time to finish as shes on week 7 now and a 11 week strain.

Day 44 on the widow berry and day 43 on the s1.
I tied down the 2 main tops of the WB and the one on the S1 and they got fed kelp extract for transplant shock.

No big news on the other 2. Nitro is about to get her late flower feeding schedule and I’m basically just letting the gods gift clone go on its own.

Nitro day 48 flower
Gods gift day 8 flower

5 Likes

Its been a while so let’s get an update going

The nitro lemon haze is at 62 days and starting to get the last few week swells .I’ll probably let her go 12 weeks so shes going to get 1 or 2 more feeds before I start the leach . The last feed I upped ppms to 1300 and threw in MOAB, top booster, and Bud XL.

Gods gift day 22 of flower . I’ve been keeping her on house and gardens but also throwing in some roots organic to even out the NPK. Basically everything I have from HAG is either a booster or micro nutrient.

xr

Widow berry day 58. She just got fed late veg Mills with mammoth, fish shit, photo plus, and herculean harvest. I tied her down a little more . Just waiting until Friday to transplant her into 7 gallon.

crackleberry S1 day 57 got the same feeding and more lst . I also topped her again after the FIM since she wasnt branching out like the cross was . She will also get transplanted next week

5 Likes

Busy day in the garden today.

The nitro lemon is in harvest range . Day 70 today so I just started the flush. First I ran a gallon of pure water through , followed by a gallon of herculan harvest. I might do one more herc feed just depends on how long it takes her to dry out.
I am seeing about 10% amber maybe a little less so if all goes as planned I’ll be chopping her down day 82 as originally planned. (A few days more than 11.5 weeks )
I took a small sample from her the other day that just dried out and it’s very close to what I want from her . Smell is great, pretty dense weight wise and taste is a strong citrus aftertone with an early onset of earth.

Gods gift 30 days flower. I’ll start to add nirvana, bud XL, and top booster to her feed next .

I finally got around to getting more soil ( nectar #4 )
And transplanted both the widow berry cross and the crackleberry s1 into their final 7 gallon homes .
After the transplant I hit them with some additives and microbes to get the soil life strong again .
Zeus juice , Amino treatment, kraken ( crab and fish shell ) , roots excelurator gold, cal mag, mammoth P and Fish Shit .
I also cut the soil with roots organic uprising foundation .

Widow berry is on day 66

Crackleberry S1 day 65

Once the nitro is harvested I’m moving the gods gift in the shower to finish and starting the cross and s1 in flower in the 4x2 . I’ll tell ya working a full time job with a kid to take care of and 4 plants is hard to keep up with lol it will be worth it in the end .

6 Likes