Personal unicorn request - University of Washington, U-DUB, from the 90s

Greetings OG. I don’t think I have requested a particular cultivar ever from you fine folks.
I grew the snit out of this for 4 years in the 90s, and would love to find something even adjacent to the original cut only from back then.
I dunno if I am just feeling nostalgic, but I would love to run this one to see if it was all that I remember.
Just a random request places out into the ether.
Thanks

13 Likes

I had Udub for a longtime back in the day and made my own cross with it…its a clone only strain so you won’t find it in seed form…good luck in you search bromigo…

UW aka: U dub …info…a clone only strain

~UW~

-Lineage (if known): 20 yr old + heirloom purportedly stolen from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center at the University of Washington

-Vegative Growth: Branchy and surprisingly vigorous.

-Stretch: Not much, lower side of average

-Flower Time: 65-70 days

-Yeild: Above average, chunky

-Odor/Flavor: Medicinal, but deep that smells kinda like garlic or food 8/10

-Potency/High: Creeper, not immediate. Mostly body, great for watching movies and passing out. Also stimulates hunger 8/10

14 Likes

Hit me up as well if anyone ever has this cut available. Thank you. This uw cut was the best stuff ever.

1 Like

I recently had a buddy retire and gifted me all of his beans in the box I went through there was a bag with on single bean with uw written on the bag I’m willing to part with it for certain terms @justdrew @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

I’m good on Any beans man. I’m looking for a cut only specific uw strain. Uw hashplant. I had acquired it from the college. Now it’s a strain lost to me. I’d really like to get it back. Thanks for the offer @Big_Yeloe

1 Like

Ok me and the retired buddy are from Washington and I remember having it long ago it was a great smoke I can ask my buddy if he knows anybody with the plant running

3 Likes

Awesome man. We’ll that would be epic. Lmk what you find out.! Thanks bud.

1 Like

Tacoma area for me

1 Like

I got some sour g
Sour diesel x g13 haze f2
To trade if interested

Only really looking for cut only strains…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.