Pet Peeves! šŸ˜±

Planned fingers in your butt are ok though right?

13 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see the response to this question :rofl:

8 Likes

As long as you warn me first, we cool! :joy:

12 Likes

Thankfully my doctor is a thin short slender fingered asian man. For the record hes the bestšŸ˜˜

7 Likes

Ashtrays on a kitchen table.

7 Likes

Someone smoking weed in a dab rig

4 Likes

Alright, from my understanding dab is that stuff using butane for extraction, Right? Excuse my ignorance as Iā€™m middle-aged and this was a millenial invention, I think. Unless it it the same as what us old skools used to call honey oil. Anyone know the difference?

I know, I know, I went off my own topic for a secā€¦ indulge me, please

6 Likes

To me, those things are like funneling straight Bacardi 151. In other words, totally unnecessary and reckless. But what do I know? Iā€™m going to be 49 in a couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Ah! My people! :joy:

4 Likes

Dab is sauce is extract is rosin. Or more or less. Just the resin either squeezed out with pressure and heat, or extracted with a solvent, like butane, some of it is further purified, and different solvents strip off different elements. For us oldies who first saw it as black thick resin extracted with ethanol, itā€™s just hash oil.

7 Likes

In this part of the world, there was a football player who was so legendary for this, it became known as the hopoate manoeuvre.

6 Likes

Thanks for the explanation! Not my cup of tea. To each his own though

4 Likes

Personally I prefer it over flower. 12g oil will last for a month. 12g bud lasts a few days if used in the same way.
Plus no more taršŸ˜… I donā€™t miss that taste

Itā€™s way better for my health truthfully, so if Iā€™m smoking Iā€™ll go with the option that doesnā€™t hurt to use.

I donā€™t recommend anyone get asthma. If you can avoid it anyways. Avoid those risk factors before you feel like someone is always choking you.

4 Likes

So dabbing is a method of consuming extracts. Itā€™s basically like using hot knives. Heat up one surface, then place the extract on the hot surface and inhale the vapors. A dab rig is basically a bong with quartz bucket. You heat up the bucket, drop the extract in, and inhale from the bong.

Extracts have many names hash, oil, QWISO, BHO, dry sift, water hash, rosin, wax, shatter, etc. The old school honey oil was usually made with an ethanol extraction followed by a hexane cleaning process.

7 Likes

I use a nectar collector personally. Way more efficient and oil lasts way longer than with a rig. Plus the control of my dab size without worrying about waste.

3 Likes

Time wasted. If I choose to waste it fine. If you waste my time ā€¦you wonā€™t get another chance.

7 Likes

This messing with the clock twice a year does my head in. Takes me about 3 weeks to get used to it.

When the sun is at itā€™s highest point it is midday - end of.

11 Likes

True story. First job ever. 15 years old. I climb tress for a fellow 90ā€™s to shake the pecans trees branches. We attach a sling by cable and use a tractor to shake them. He called the change the devilā€™s time

3 Likes

Pet peeves? Holy shit. I think a smaller list would be things I donā€™t have an issue with, lol.

People who litter
Griefers
Drunks
People who chew with their mouth open
Lipsmacking
Farting or picking teeth at a dinner table
Parents who let their kids act like savages
Lack of manners and decency
People who drive slow in the passing lane
People who drive slow in the passing lane only to speed up when you try passing (see Griefers)
Most children
People who are not kind to animals
People who donā€™t clean up after themselves
People who donā€™t refill toilet paper when they empty it
People who leave the empty roll behind

Kids who donā€™t stay off my lawn (just kidding, just figured this is how people are envisioning me now, also I set bear traps so I encourage children to enter my lawn)

11 Likes

Probably quicker to just say - people :laughing:

9 Likes