Pevgrow.com Seed Shop

Anyone try Pevgrow.com before? I have had some great experiences so far and would like to see if there are any other pev growers out there.

2 Likes

Lol at first glance I thought it said pervgrow.com :joy: I was like what are they growing lol

8 Likes

Thought the same thing!!

3 Likes

Lol. That would be messed up. That’s a darkweb site I’m sure.

3 Likes

:joy: you already know smh i definitely had to double take like what kind of shit they pushin around here lol

1 Like

But seriously they look like they have some good strains on there but havent used em. Seedsherenow.com looks freaking like a good place too

2 Likes

I thought the same as everyone else. What the hell is going on…lol

Seedsherenow.com has some :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I use that pevgrow.com to get my Dutch passion autoflowers and they seem to be pretty cheap compared to other sites.

2 Likes

jbcseeds.com and greatlakesgenetics.com are the best. Bodhi seed is the best when it comes down to price and genetics quality.

2 Likes

They are but some of us are looking for genetics from Europe. You don’t find many vendors in the usa working with seed banks from Europe .
Jbs and great Lakes is awesome though.
I’ve never used pevgrow though.

2 Likes

Brother I tried great lakes and I am blown away with selection/ quality/ price. Thank you for the heads up. They hooked a brother up. Waiting on my package now and I’m fiending. Thanks again man.

2 Likes

Jbc is solid too…got my bodhi dla11 from them…got some solid freebies too…banana kush x strawberry haze…cant remember the other.

2 Likes

Okay guys. I just had my first experience with GLG and gotta say I’m blown away with all aspects of my purchase. Price, delivery time, and customer service were top notch! And the selection was amazing. I’m currently in a weird place betwixt my love for autoflowers and photo period plants. I guess what I’m saying is you gotta shop different sites for different varietals.

I hate shopping for seeds at any sites. Have to click on each pic to find out any info about THC/CBD content and even then it’s usually just high or low of each but no actual numbers. Can take hours to maybe locate something I might want then half the time they are sold out but you don’t know until you click on the picture.

Waste of time and and all I’m interested in getting is some auto fem very high CBD with as low THC as I can get. Don’t want to be ordering from overseas either if I can avoid it.

A pox on all their houses! lol

:peace:

Whoa man. Lol. I like your intensity about the bullshit. I feel your pain and know what you mean. I have a seed buying problem so I’ve spent days looking for the perfect one just to find out they dont ship here or are out of stock. Sad life.

1 Like

I’ve only ever bought seeds by walking into a store and paying cash before. Have so many f’n seeds through pollen chucking and trades with others that I have no hope of living long enough to grow them all out.

From a lot I’ve read the seeds I get by trading are as reliable and potent as most people get paying big coin to buy online. Got at least 7 new strains to try in the last month. Buddy gave me some Sugar Black Rose, Early Edition beans and some of the pot too and I gotta grow out some of those soon! Really sedative and makes you forget pain as you slide into a nice sleep. Have about 20 plants of 8 strains going now I can’t keep track of. lol

Still need to get some good auto fem in CBD and THC versions to have time to breed lots of fem seeds for outdoor planting next year. The 4 I put out went sideways on me. Two went male and two didn’t auto tho one has finally put out a few hairs so I know that one’s a girl at least. I’ll get a couple clones off her and try growing it indoors to see if it’s a good CBD one. Pretty sure the THC one is a girl too but no hairs yet. Definitely didn’t get the auto gene. lol

:peace:

1 Like