Phat_Kyle’s Shenanigans

What’s going on! Thanks for dropping in! Long time hobbyist and blown out a house or two when younger! Currently got back in after a hiatus and fiancé just had to learn for herself.

Small closet setup 40”x60” high ceilings is banging out some Autos. Got the HLG 650r Diablo hanging in there crushing that space. Ppfd in early veg is 460 with 3ODLI. Currently NIght Owls Strawberry Milk and Qookies F2, Chem N Juice, 91 Grapes, and an Ethos Banana Daddy IBL. They’re banging out in 4XL AutoPots and Air Domes. Nutrients are Crop Salt with Canna Rhizotonic PH to 6.0 and 2.3 EC.

After the last run she was onboard with me throwing up the 5x5 tent and is going to be my fun lil photo tent, Plan is to SOG a 4x4 area under the new FloraFlex700w LED. For $375 figured it’d be worth a run to see how it performs. Popped two Mac Stomper seeds and only 1 survived, they were from the drop in 2019 so was happy to have one. More left over for future runs. Germinating 6 Roc-Star Breath photos from ROC-Bud. Excited to also bring in @Wizdom MeatBreath S1 into the stable and see what funk she brings out. For this tent I’ve built a lil DIY 40”x40” AutoPots Tray2grow utilizing one aqua valve for the tray. I easily can run Six 5 gallons or Nine 3 gallons in the tray evenly. Same Crop Salts and Rhizotonic for this tent as well.

13 Likes

Nice setup you got going. Looks like you’ll end up with some fat buds.

1 Like

Thanks! This our some shots of me coaching my Girl through her first run. Full organic soil hit with recharge and water only. Pulled 17 ounces off three plants for her first run and she was sold and said go time!

4 Likes