Phattys Grow Diaries (Bodhi Sakura, F2'd by Nube) (Chemdawg 4)

I can’t just lurk and comment all day, that’s sort of creepy! We’ll call this day 1 in open air… has a whole whopping 13w of sweet sweet CFL light, i mean it’s 1 plant at 1 day lets not overwhelm it right? she’s on a straight 72hrs of light diet then on the normal 18/6 routine…Why 72 hours of light at seedling start? I read people do 3 days of dark before chop, and I never have stumbled upon anyone doing 3 days of light at start…I hope by now you see that I am making a light attempt at humor…the real reason for the 3 days of light? I’m to lazy to get the timer out of storage till like Wednesday when I have to go there anyways…stoner procrastination ftw! (Sure is amazing how the internet has destroyed grammar) Anyways, only popped 1 for the moment as I couldn’t get it back in its pack w/o effort, and apparently it was easier to order a tent, talk an asian company out of a free light to test (timber told me to get the F outta here with that noise) cut holes in a solo, fill it with some damp soil, poke a hole in the soil with my finger, drop the seed in, put it on the kitchen table while I put said tent together, hang the light, plug it in, see it doesn’t work, send it back to china, hang a CFL clamp light for temporary light till storage trip…and all that for 1 pic!

Reminds me of a Stones album cover

25 Likes

Awesome possum… can’t wait to see it grows up

6 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll be the creepy one lurking your thread until I see something that I feel the need to comment on :stuck_out_tongue:

Its cold outside baby! I send my boys out there then reorganize it every summer :stuck_out_tongue:

Naw, this is stoner procrastination…

A question I often ask rofl!!

5 Likes

Ohhhh a new journal! Pulling up a chair. Can’t wait to watch this little beaut grow up

4 Likes

I appreciate that, I will try and keep it as entertaining as possible :smiley: However, since I’m an out of work stand up comedian…entertaining might not be my strength! We do serve free drinks and food in this journal though…providing the guests bring it themselves! Also don’t forget to tip your waiter(me) who has to split it with the door guy (me) and the manager (also me) so tip lots they have big families to support!

8 Likes

Update #2, Day 3.

Doubled in size, chugging right along, i know these veg pics are the highlights of everyones day, I mean especially with the nice clean sides of my solo cup, looks like a damn mess…this is where I point out that I have crippling DTS…which is of course Danny Tanner Syndrome…(Pop ref #1) weird for a guy that embraces organics…chaos theory at its finest! I suppose since we have all this time I can post the current specs of this grow. However, being a total windbag (can you tell I’ve made a living at sales before?) it will be in followup posts…nothing like inflating your thread numbers!! Can I be the first OG Influencer?..or better questions…SHOULD I? :slight_smile:

Embarrassingly I forgot my music reference as to what the plant is saying to me…

getting the SMB Fly Like an Eagle vibe on this one

11 Likes

Update 3 Day 6.

Sakura and a wobbly bad phone camera snap…new growth starting…ZzzZZzZ :smiley: Day 1 under the 150w Cob LED, bright white…AMERICAN made…(well the previous 2 word statement is american made, believe Samsung is a company from the island nation of Japan, as is Sakura if I’m not mistaken, destiny? preplanning? total f’n luck? and I’m rambling)

If you look real hard in the background that could be one of those fancy ones or it could be junk depending on your perspective (a much to tall rooted clone of Chem4, hence buried about to it’s first node and put in the test tent to recover and establish itself, or die…circle of life and all right? Today my burned out imagination sees a Pterodactyl in the picture…

6 Likes

Hrmmmm pareidolia, I’m missing out. Plant looks great though!

:wink:

fr0g_D

5 Likes

I going to follow along just for the comical banter! Glad to have ya here and welcome to OG! I can already tell I’m going to like your style good luck on your grow!

5 Likes

Ya know, for nearly 2 decades I’ve always mentioned what my mind sees when I look at my plants, you are the FIRST to ever call it for what it was, kudos to you! That’s gonna bump you right to the top of my “Persons of Interest” list…which differs from the normal as my list is for interesting people! Trust me you’re in great company on this list, it’s yuuuuuuge! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well thanks! Just to warn you though, I’m not very funny… I made my dog laugh once though…rolling on his back kind of laughing…might have been a bad itch now that i’m thinking back on it!

5 Likes

Update 4 Days 7, new growth doubled in size overnight, a whopping few centimeters I’d imagine, but noticeable to my self proclaimed trained eye! I know it’s early in it’s life, but I did hit it with about 1/16th str nutes/epsom for it’s first water today, it’s under LED and been my experience that Cal and Mag are usually used more heavily by the plants, I’d like to call it junk pseudo science but to many people have mentioned it for it not to be relative… (ahh the joys of unfounded internet conjecture!! now let me tell you about this big fish the locals call “Nessie”, was out night fishing when ALL OF THE SUDDEN!!) ((Maybe I should have listened to Nancy Reagan when I was a kid, No?))

Oddly enough since this tent is just for fun and pics, and for the record I’m pretty terrible at doing both…I couldn’t care if this one is male or female, if it’s a girl its going to have shoes to fill in order to get a perm spot to replace a mom (I’m embarrassed to say, I think all but 4 or 5 of my moms are Clonlies /shame\ …if it’s a dude, I selected 3 cuts who’s kids are EVERYWHERE so it’ll be pretty easy to see how the dad carries over (will also reverse a girl if need be for the practice)
anyways the 3 are Chem4, ChemD, Stardawg “Corey Haim Cut” Gee want to bet most of my keepers are Chem based?

Forgive the shoddy look of the plants, but after a decade or 2, I’m still TERRIBLE at this, but I’m really good at it…the being terrible part :smiley: I mean it could have something to do with me trying a new product I got for free which like t-shirts are the best kind to try! Also, I have grown these out once or twice as I’m sure MANY of you gals and guys have and always notice they seem to prefer staying out of dirt no matter how inviting I make it, instead of my beverly hills dirt, they prefer a damn lowes bucket and airstones… With the Kartrashian level hype Chems get you’d think they’d prefer the spa over the ymca pool…

/end way way way to long ramble

8 Likes

Samsung is from South Korea @Phatlewtz , ( hope this helps lol.)

AMERICAN made means to me - ( yer paying a lot for shipping and handling plus v.a.t. to buy ) when you can buy BRITISH ( lol)…

Anyway I’ll have a peek at this one as i have a Sakura cross still to finish ( i only grew one female and have some left to crack soon.)…
Good luck/Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

That actually helps a lot…I mean I got the continent right! @Gaz29 … Easily worth it’s weight in Tangie! :wink: Oh, this will be a lively adventure, I’m quite the entertaining fellow, you’ll find that out when I cross the pond and crash on your couch!

4 Likes

Update 5 Day 8…chugging along pretty good more noticeable growth, especially compared to previous day, sitting taller and wider in reference to the solo cup it’s in…It also has a tag to make it look official…totally not happy with the hand writing it looks terribad…Sloppy handwriting is a sign of intelligence…so said a dumb guy with bad penmanship! It does say #1, as I’m gonna pop the rest what I have…editors note, I stepped away to grab them and count them, but apparently I got sneaky while high and hid them…will have to heavily medicate to find them!

So like 11 vape hits later and watching the new Alita Battle Angel I had an epiphany on the seed location…and this will shock EVERYONE…exactly where I originally looked…so I see I have 11 beans left, so in the h2o2/water they went for a presoak bath before getting stuck in a paper towel to do their thing before getting put 6 feet under! well a 1/4" or so, but saying you’re putting something 6 feet under is intimidating! Anyways depending on how the boys look, I’ll be making seeds, there will be some culling throughout as I’m not sentimental and want to preserve the best parts that I can to send a bunch of seeds out to everyone, and I don’t want to send bunk out, that defeats the purpose of sharing anything good no?

5 Likes

Without further ado…

As I’m working with a small gene pool I’ll be selecting for the Katsu side by appearance strictly as this is truly for fun and I have the cut so it’ll be easy peasy (at least thats the plan)

So the obvious question…yes they are in a water bottle…why? I have curious animals in the house and have lost lots of beans being careless :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Only took 6 hours for them to sink to the bottom, into the paper towel they’ll go till tomorrow when I get home from work…(even as the boss I hate going in, is that weird?)

7 Likes

Let’s see what you got! :+1::seedling:

1 Like

The last time I heard that my dad had to call the cops on my coach! Seriously though, on this site I’m easily THE BEST worst grower here so it will be quite the show! Wait till the real problems hit and I go all “deer in headlights”…I do see LIFTA is a very large theme here, shame I’m OCD and have to make sure no dirt is on the floor and stuff constantly…i mean they’re gonna be making babies in there eventually, and no self respecting lady outside of West Virginia wants dirt all over the floor! Please no flames as my Mom and Ex were both from that fine state so I’m pretty much an expert on the subject

Seriously though man, glad you’re along to see my bad growing, even worse chucking…combining ability? wtf is that nonsense!! I once went to school to be an Engy so you’ll see horrid DIY that would make Bob Villa cringe!! Also I’m a notorious windbag with aspirations of marrying one of the Swedish princesses…they’d have to change their menu to mostly red meat and stuff though, as fish is gross…so much so that I once used Hydroslate on a plant outdoors…had to come back the next day with a can of gasoline :evergreen_tree: :fuelpump: :boom: … pretty much just gave myself the heabie jeabies thinking about the smell…

7 Likes

My fist time was like my fist football game! There was Alot of blood and my dad kept getting in my ass. Couldn’t resist sorry

4 Likes