Phattys Grow Diaries (Bodhi Sakura, F2'd by Nube) (Chemdawg 4)

Update 25 Day 45

I have Sakura 1, 3 and 4 all in 3 gallons now…hard to believe it took almost 4 hours to transplant 2 plants…good news…I can sort of bend over and walk and stuff…work on Monday? Say whaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Anyways, I just had to uhm…purchase flowers so that’s lame, this tent is going to be flipped in a few once they get used to the new pots…

Berry Blast OG up skirt shot (I’m sure it’ll produce a lil bit, hope it’s not total “Daytime weed”

Not a bad plant for a 200w chinese cob…compared to all my other LED grows its performing well! However compared to my last DE grow…its getting out paced :confused:

4 Likes

Update 26 Day 52

Well, thanks to the surgery the girls suffered some minor issues…we’ll call it “fasting” others call it “starvation”…had to make some changes as I’m laid up for awhile to come still…so I hired a helper, but she won’t wear the french maid outfit I bought her for a uniform…but I digress!

Sakura 3 and 4 were moved to another veg area as there is no way I can flower them with the others in there…in fact should probably just flower the Berry Blast by itself, but that’s boring :smiley:

Sak1 in a 5 gallon bucket as of yesterday, there is nothing subtle about the odor from the stem, just a total hodge podge of berries and candy, again I don’t hold a lot of stock in the stem rub, I prefer the shake, always been a truer guide for me, she smells like being near a candy store on a very hot day with no air conditioning…

Berry Blast OG…probably the most vigorous plant I have grown in my life, this thing has been topped, and cut up for bunches of clones, and it’s not skipped a beat…probably should flower it by itself as it’s a beast I can’t keep up with…this pig is S O U R, and takes up half the space if I let her…she’s starving, so I’m having some stuff and junk brewed up in a bucket to feed her…should probably have her transplanted 1 last time, but she’s already to big to flower as it is…

Chem 4, all sort of finicky ass issues, was always slightly off anyways, and while I hate waste, I might just kill it for the space…if she don’t improve come flip time off to the bonfire she goes.

7 Likes

Update 27 Day 53

Top dressed with some Happy Frog 4-4-4, worm chit, and given a EWC/Neem Meal/Kelp Meal tea, we’ll see how they look before flip next Friday…going to clean their legs up and take some more clones if they are healthy enough, don’t really need them but these plants are going to out flower my space, suppose I could bend and tie everything down? That should add a week or 2 but since I’m growing just to grow there’s no rush :smiley:

Sak1 side shot

She took the starvation in stride and bounced right back, it’s a jungle in there! Going to open the bottom up and take a couple more clones, something tells me I don’t want to lose this girl…

Top Shot (Chem 4 (Bottom Left) BerryBlast (Right) Sakura1 (Top Left))

Obvious problems with the Chem 4, shocker coming from the worlds worst grower no? :smiley: Berry Blast has recovered nicely, and deserves 20k watts worth of research…that would be a lot of leds and above my pay grade…

Side Shot

Did I mention I let these plants get to big for my space? 1st world problems I guess…same with my need for space… :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to get these flowered out and get started on my end of the Jungle Spice project @lefthandseeds is undertaking. It’s going to be YUUUUUUUUGE!!

Also don’t forget to somehow wire me millions of dollars so that I can get start growing out millions of plants!

Annnnnnnnnd the last of the rant… “Life is weighed on the scales of a triple beam.”

7 Likes

Is this where I ask how much I’ll yield? FWIW I expected the plants to be total flops off this chinese cobs, just laying down, but they stems are rocks, afraid they’ll split if I bend them to much on the Berry Blast, was told it will triple in flower, which will put it @ 9 foot in a 6 foot tent… wish I wouldn’t have gone to public schools I could figure that math out easier… :smiley:

2 Likes

Update 28 Day 55

SakuraF2 #1 is sickingly sweet smelling, tangycherryberry sugar cane odor… 1 more set of clones to clean it up and then flipping (several weeks to late for my lil tent)

I used to have a lighter in my pocket for size comparison, instead you’re stuck with the tool choice of the douche community

8 Likes

Update 29 Day 63

Just think, if I started on 12/12 I’d be close to done and smoking free bud I grew in a few weeks…instead I have to pay astronomical prices of like 25 bucks an oz! I mean it’s f’d up when your own family charges you for electric and water you ain’t even using… :slight_smile:

Seriously, I have waited way to f’n long, and we’ll get to see a pretty neat display of panic bending of tops near the light, new interesting unintended by manufacturer light hanging techniques and just a general…and worst of all…a messy freaking tent floor because it’s a jungle in there!

Sakura 1 Top and Side shot…When she gets jostled the sweet is total Puerto Rican cane field surrounded by every piece of fruit imaginable…that is going sour…Luda might even write a rap about this one :wink:

Quick group shot, it’s a jungle in there! Help!!

Sakura in the front
Berry Blast on the back left
Chem4 on the back right

the space between the tops and the light? 9 inches if I’m bragging!

6 Likes

Least your not paying $17-25 a gram…I am not either that’s why I grow my own though still costs ~$40 an oz (~1.40/gram) after everything said and done so I will be stuffing my cabinets to the max and turning off a couple cabinets to see if I can do better :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice!

They are all looking happy and healthy! So when are you going to flip?

3 Likes

Plants looking great! @Phatlewtz wow counting 9 blades on some of those s babies how long has veg been ?

2 Likes

17-25 a gram? H O L Y C H I T!! That’s almost prison prices :slight_smile: As far as flipping, I’m in no rush, honestly this grow started as a total experiment, and like a lot of experiments it got away from itself. I don’t mind it at all, just allows for more experimentation and fun (relative term i guess) valuable lessons learned…plus I get to HST some girls like girls have tried to HST me in the past! Jokes for days I have! Plus after my nightmare of some minor surgery that’s turned into way worse pain and inflammation I’m kind of useless, I figure Saturday 4/20 will be a good day to flip, should heal up nicely by then. :smiley:

P.S. is this 17-25 a gram street pharmacy or dispensary pharmacy pricing? As always thanks for stopping in! Also, the magic trick has made me very popular with the neighbors kids, pretty sure they think I’m Baby Jebus himself!

4 Likes

56 days roughly from rooted clone on the chem4/bblast and 63 days ago the Sakura popped up. 9 bladed leaf…guess I really do everything to the nines!! Wow…a joke from the freaking 50s…2 decades before I was born…well better then Amy Schumer using somebodies 5 minute old joke… :slight_smile: Man…my thread just screams relevance and coherence in thought…

3 Likes

25 a oz at that price I’ll take a lb even if it’s ditch weed it is still a steal !

2 Likes

May as well be though that’s what people are buying in the rec shops…there are pre rolls for 10.00 each though its all trim. BM price isn’t that much better at 10-11 a gram though at least you know your getting bud…don’t get me started on edibles as that is a worse financial scenario all in itself though I will say that I feel sorry for those that actually like the offerings

Nice! Plenty of time to top them to play with cloning and really spread them out :wink:

I am a lurker especially when I get busy…you’ll know I am around by “likes” :stuck_out_tongue:

Right on! There were a few other tricks in the Target dollar bins though nothing I could stash anything in. My youngest loves watching junk drawer magic adventures…I admit, there are some pretty cool nearly free tricks they routinely demonstrate - probably find a few youtube videos if your into that kinda thing :wink:

5 Likes

Update 30 Day 67 (Plan is Veg 70, Flower 70) Reality is, Veg however long, flower as long as needed… :smiley:

Sakura 1 stinking up the joint, overpowers the chem4 upon tent opening, and if I leave her by herself she is noticeable upon home entry…still total cane and sour berries and candy…

Berry Blast, height issues solved. :smiley:

Chem 4 looking very hungry as usual…they weren’t lying when they said she’s a hungry pig that I will have a hard time keeping up with in my dirt she’s happy enough for my purposes. :smiley:

6 Likes

Phatty just letting you know you’re a terrible photographer!

2 Likes

Update 31 Day 73 (24 Hours Dark Period before 12/12)

It’s like I planned a 4/20 flip all along! I promise the pictures will be more entertaining from here on out!

Sakura 1 (Very tart/sour cherry berryish still)

Chem4 in all her OVERLY hungry glory…like she seems to be able to eat so much that Kermit the Frog would spit game at her… :slight_smile:

And finally Berry Blast OG who got her legs broke at the knees and is recovering nicely! :smiley: Well, better than me getting my legs broke anyways…

Shoulder to shoulder, instead of using GPW, it’s PPW (Pounds Per Watt) so about 200lbs from my 3x3x6 tent and 200watt chinese LED… If you can tell me who Don Lapre was I’ll give you a cookie! :smiley:

5 Likes

Bwahahhahaaaa!!! Thanks! Now I have to clean my purple beer off the computer screen …very few things surprise me anymore AND i knew better visiting your update. One thing for sure is expect the unexpected with you :stuck_out_tongue:

Pssshhhh I have been a sahm for yrs…he is right up there with Ron Popeil - I am high, where’s my cookie?

Edited to add: Plants look great btw!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Big, lush plants there…those ladies are going to be very happy to be flowered!

Well at least it’s my jokes and not the quality of the plants that are providing the laughs! :slight_smile: As far as the cookie…when I chop these 3 girls…it’s actually all going into brownies for my birthday…and I like to share, I’ll get your info come August and you can celebrate my 4th 39th B-Day with me :smiley: Something tells me we probably have similar tolarances…so you’ll appreciate mine! :wink: Thanks for saying the plants look great, but I’m going to be honest Chem4 is pushing me to near irritation keeping it happy…but such is the life of the hobby eh?

oh yeah, Happy 4/20! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks beacher! Only real problem I think I have with these big girls is I’ve waited about 40 days to long to flower :slight_smile: Happy 420!

3 Likes

Lol ya maybe a bit long, bur teasing them with a long veg like that makes them explode when you do finally flip, and you can be sure they’re mature.

2 Likes