Pheno Hunt with Sebring seeds, bodhi, Brandon rust, and csi humboldt

Started a pheno hunt with Malawi Dog from Brandon Rust of Bokashi earthworks, super silver Sour diesel haze and undertow from @Sebring, Soar which is Colombian red x Old Mother Ghani from Bodhi, and a gator bait which is Chem 91 x triangle Kush and a good old days which is Panama red x bubba Kush from CSI Humboldt. I will use a gender ID kit from Leafworks DNA to determine their sex early on and cull the males at that point. Seeds were point while on mushrooms under the full moon lunar eclipse. Should be fun!

30 Likes

This sounds like my kind of party! :partying_face:

I’ll pull up a chair for this one & start loading the party bong.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

now this is a good selection to run.
wheres the doobie rolling station?

2 Likes

What a lineup! I’m in board for this one, if only to duplicate your seed planting technique! :sweat_smile::mushroom:

4 Likes

What’s the other half of the Malawi Dog again? I was checking them out before the drop, wanna see someone grow them first. Def gonna sit in for that Soar, haven’t come around to my pack yet but it’ll be good to know what to expect!

2 Likes

Some heavy hitters on deck. Strapping in for this one!

I like the cut of your jib!:grin:

Positive vibrations and happy hunting!!

12 Likes

I’m high…here…for the …Infogrow…reverse that…lol
Grow On!

2 Likes

I miss growing Amazonian Cubensis… but don’t miss taking them. :rofl: :exploding_head: :mushroom:

3 Likes

Nice to see Soar! Bodhis supernatural selections are a great concept.

2 Likes

90’s Malawi x Chem dog from seeds saved from the 90. It’s an F2

2 Likes

Here’s my current veg tent with a my Blueberry Trainmac keeper from Brandon Rust, my Havana Nights (papaya punch x face off) and Powwow (gypsy eyes x purple tapes) from Soul Rebel, and Black Lime Meatbal (black lime reserve and meatbreath x pineapple sorbet) from Terpf3ind, and then some little autos for fun from @Sebring.

8 Likes

thanks for letting me in the door to watch you go at it, should be a good show.

Will post some photos of the seedlings coming along….in the meanwhile heeres one of my Havana Nights I just harvested! it’s a cross of papaya punch and face off OG.

16 Likes

That looks like a very successful cross made @Scotty_Mo !!

damn thats an m67 if’n i’ve ever seen one.

Update!
Culled a few, then I cleared out the veg tent and had much more room, so they went from the cloning/nursery area to the tent. Gonna go buy the sex test kits soon as I have a few extra bucks!

5 Likes

Also here’s a photo of my blueberry trainMAC shortly before harvest! Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

8 Likes

Gender ID kits have been put into the mail and sent to Leafworks!!! Soon we’ll be culling some males and uppotting some females.

50/50 split on males and females. I got one Malawi Dog, three soars and three undertows, and one Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze to look through. Hopefully some keepers amongst them!

3 Likes