Pheno hunting and trades

hi to all i have been hunting for a couple strains and hope others are aswell i am looking for roadkill skunk original true rks but to no availability or nothing that compares to the weed i used to get i mean one gram in pocket get on a bus everyone on the bus starring at me b4 i even swipe my ticket sit down people aproaching me to by some even old people who were blown away from the stench the bus smelled like a factory of the shit i remember telling one guy no he wanted to buy a quarter of an ounce off me and laughed his ass off when i showed him i only had a gram the guy i was geting it off back in the early 2000s late 90s said his mate got back from holiday who knows were but basicly said it was superskunk he got some of the seeds and grew them out breed them for a while then got a second batch off the bloke who owned a mango plantation and grew down the back after a couple of years my mate ended up scraping the best skunk there ever was for the new one same thing but tada mango skunk was born much like strawberry cough/fields story but that will never exist again one person i lost contact with i regret i want that roadkill true skunk i got my fruity pebbles og just got to wait herd mr nices {shit} is probably as close as will find got told g13 has a rks but dosent compare everyone is all about the og kush that stuff dosent really impress me im all about that fruity skunk funk please help. if anyone has the true rks/roadkillskunk take my money if you have it no time wasters

4 Likes

1 Like

I replied in your other thread…you can have half my skunk seeds free.they are just bag seeds…ill open this bag up and take a better picture here after i put people to sleep…any way that all thats around here is very crappy mexi shwag or sometimes decent or very strong stinky skunk…over n over…buddy traded me this…i left him some water trough heaters for his horses while i was gone and he left this in my jacket on my porch…its already double bagged and my wife smelled it…i like its strength but i get tired of skunk…nothing around me is different like the stuff yall show…

3 Likes

il pay for the shipping cheers man i will send you a post with my email a little later

1 Like

Thanks man…just remember thier only the keppers of my best bags…not fems…but top notch smoke in my book…ill send what i got your way…this is a great place…happy i could help a little bit

2 Likes

2 Likes

Zoom in …its not the stinkiest of what ive kept seeds from…but its skunky enough its double bagged and wife smelled it on me…she doesnt accept weed so much yet…she doesnt know much about it except media…anyway wish you could smell it…im gonna roll a j…and think about smoking it…cause i know its gonna cause slight anxiety and mild paranoia…im a lightweight…@jellypowered is close to me i ll save a couple nuggetts…hes been here longer.if we get to meet at my shop maybe he will vouch for what im explaining.

2 Likes

Sorry man on trips i’m all business, I go through way too many states to be caught impaired/carrying. Best you could do, is if there was any seeds in the bag, save them and pass them on to someone who can make more and share with OG :slight_smile:

@2tokejoke I will probably be in your area next week on friday, if not friday it’ll be Monday!

2 Likes

Awsome brother…inked the calender…holler when your free.

1 Like

And by the way no need to carry or partake…but if in the area u may could vouch for the stink and aroma of a jar .ha ha…thats more of what i was asking.?

2 Likes

Absolutely Bro!

I’d be happy to to vouch for the stank you keep in a Jar. lol

4 Likes

I may be getting an old strain of skunk by way of Northern California this year. Real road kill stench weed from the seventies. I also have a lead on some early Appalachian skunk but the fellow does not reply to his email. Not sure of his credibility either. California is open season now on Cannabis, but some there are clamping down on sales of heirloom strains. Its all about the money there now. Well, it always was, I guess?

2 Likes

keep us updated on how the roadkill turns out

1 Like

I found another possible lead on RKS seeds. The story is that these skunks were the collection of the breeder Uncle Fester. They are said to be originals back to 1969. Some say Sam the Skunkman got his Skunk #1 from these. Uncle Fester died a while ago in Eureka. He left his collection to his nephew Master Thai in Lake Tahoe. Recently an open pollination was done with his uncle’s collection. They do not say by who. It is said up to 20 percent of these seeds will result in road kill. Others say less. He had several floral, onion and mild skunk strains that were crossed for these.

These may not be around long. I have no connection with any of these people. These are not my source of skunks. I have not bought from them or grown them. Buyer Beware. They are online: Nature Farm Genetics. The strain is: 1969 Skunk18 Open Pollination

2 Likes

Duke Diamond started up Dominion, he’s got some serious old school skunk going in his work.

2 Likes

More on Master Thai. Master Thai apparently promised to share his uncle’s genetics. That did not happen and there was bad blood. Master Thai has also said that he is fed up with California marijuana politics. So he is leaving breeding. Most Master Thai seed runs are sold out now online. Thai says he is only breeding dogs now. Master Thai web site: /www.masterthai.com

Nice photos of bears there. And as he puts it, California has gone to sh*t with legalization. I am seeing this all over in California now. Breeders are getting out. I do not know what will happen to Uncle Fester’s collection. Sad days ahead.

3 Likes

i don’t understand so he’s going to sell off this fester guys seeds or what?
can anyone verify the pedigree of these skunk?

1 Like

uncle fester was like one of the origanal walter white meth cooks his strains look up sum of the books its a good read if want to learn how to make mdma meth speed heroin cocain things like that

2 Likes

You want verification of Uncle Fester’s genetics? Not gonna happen. Uncle Fester is dead. His nephew is not talking about it. All you can go on is their reputation. I cannot find any seeds from Master Thai available any more. They are all sold out. That may tell you something? Or not.

2 Likes

I am not sure if mine is roadkill but its that classic skunk you cant mistake. It has been maintained by an old timer since 90s that i know of and was passed to me.

2 Likes