Phlizon March Giveaway! FD6000 640W Grow Light!

✨ Phlizon March Giveaway Time ✨

Happy March! It’s the season for spreading joy, and we’re thrilled to bring some extra sparkle to your plants with our special giveaway!

Prize: 1PCS FD6000 640W Grow Light

How to Enter:

Comment with the Phlizon light model you are using or you are interested in, Tag Two of Your friends!.
Deadline: The giveaway ends on March 28th, and we’ll announce the lucky winner!

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for being part of our journey. ✨

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code “PHOG8” for the best price!

Phlizon US store: https://www.phlizonstore.com/
Phlizon UK store: https://www.phlizon.co.uk
Phlizon EU store: https://www.phlizon.eu
Phlizon AU store: https://www.phlizon-au.com

No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
Fast delivery 5-7 business days
3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

51 Likes

PHLIZON FD6000 640W full-spectrum
@420noob @Upstate

Never used a LED. Be cool to win. :100::dove:

8 Likes

I like the phx4 and the pl1000

They 100% off , now that’s a deal

I’ll take 2 of each lol yous have to honour that yes ? I’m uk ( Phlizon uk store link )
This will be a true test of caractor

@Papalag @Joker

: )

5 Likes

A PHLIZON FD6000 640W would do wonders for my herb garden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for running the giveaway!

@Nigel @NoFriends

3 Likes

Wow, a full 640w light? I don’t have on one of those, but I am interested the most in the 640w for sure. Thanks for the opportunity. @Conitl @Big_Yeloe

7 Likes

That FD8000 1000w model is a good looking light. @ix3u and @Gonzo don’t you agree?

4 Likes

That Phlizon FD6000 would be great in my 4X4. The reviews are through the roof. Sounds like a winner to me. Hopefully Phlizon makes me one! :grin:

@THCeed @SHSC-1

4 Likes

I’m interested in the FD6000 640W Grow Light.

@TopShelfTrees1
@SubzeroIceKold

6 Likes

I need a new light and am very interested in the FD6000 640W Grow Light.

I will tag @blowdout2269 & @NDNCHILD :partying_face::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the giveaway PHLIZON! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

The FD4500 is more what I’d need. 640W is just too much power for my space. The FD8000 has been a great light at a grow I tend. Lots of power and coverage.

@Kavman @Kgrim @m0sirys

4 Likes

PHLIZON FD6000 640W sounds right up my alley… let’s get crazy!

@Foreigner @OhNo555

5 Likes

Ok you have tickled my interest @PhlizonGrowLight

I would be interested in the FD6000. Looks pretty cool.

@Pigeonman @mndlss

8 Likes

Id be interested in the FD6000 640W Grow Light or similar for my 4x4

@InTheWoods @Indicana_Jones

6 Likes

A local call out? I like the style @Longtooth ! While I agree the 640W is a nice light, I’m interested in the fd8000 1000W model as well :muscle:t2:
@Gravitys-Rainbow @HomegrownVABudz

5 Likes

@GregOG thanks for the tag. One of my current lights is on its last leg. A Phlizon FD6000 640 watt light would make a fine replacement! @420noob could probably use one and my buddy @YoBigdaddy rocks some LED lights, and would love another one😁

7 Likes

That light would be the perfect reason to get another tent! @DietPeps @JustANobody

6 Likes

I’d be interested in that FD6000 because there’s another project on the rise :sunglasses:

@GCC.Bud @Barrie84

5 Likes

Thanks @PhlizonGrowLight for the chance

Id be very interested in the FD6000 640W grow light for my 4x4

@MG_Canna @FirstCavApache64 @schmarmpit

HG

3 Likes

Definitely interested in the @PhlizonGrowLight FD6000 640W Grow Light.
It would be a serious upgrade for my flower space.
Whatcha think @Illicitmango and @RainToday?

5 Likes

I agree the FD6000 would be an epic addition to anyone’s space! Love this @crownpoodle @Emeraldgreen @Weednerd.Anthony @InTheWoods

7 Likes