Phlizon March Giveaway - PHX4 240W!

1. Following a VPD chart is actually more beneficial than you may think.

2. USA

3. Def-Gardens In High Desert

Thanks for this opportunity @PhlizonGrowLight !!

1 Like

My tip is to keep it simple. Do what works, don’t get caught up in marketing hype. Also, don’t overwater…

I’m from the good ol USA.

3 Likes

Been hearing so much about vpd lately

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @PhlizonGrowLight

Seeds produced outdoors have tons of vigor, you can also put your clones outside into the earth for the summer and take cuttings for reinvigorated clones indoors.

USA :us:

3 Likes

Use rainwater to water your plants whenever you can!!!

:us:

3 Likes

Kitchen scraps make free fertilizer, worms are excellent gardeners, and singing light opera increases CO2 in the grow space.

:canada:

Also, I love to share my grow diary!

(I can’t wait to see who wins but deep down I hope I get to win)

1 Like

When you think your soil is dry, lift the pot and feel it. Water it slowly but thoroughly. I like to fill a 5 gallon bucket and use a solo cup to water with. Add your water very slowly, a cupful at a time, and give it a few minutes to soak in before adding more. Otherwise it will run right out the bottom before it gets a chance to absorb. Once everything is soaked up, lift the pot and compare the two. A lightweight pot needs more water than a heavy one.

If the top is crusty, it’s probably overloaded with salts. Remove it and add fresh potting mix. If the rootball constantly draws away from the sides and you’re watering daily, you might consider repotting it.

3 Likes

My tip is don’t listen to my tips.
Tip 1 is buy a good light and don’t turn it up all the way and put a fan on it :us:

![image|213x500]

1 Like

My tip, Ph Ph Ph Ph. Can’t stress the importance. Never underestimate the power of plain water.

Reside in the good ole :us:

Thanks for the chance,

Grundle

1 Like

My tip would be to invest in good lighting above all. Before overgrow, I used to tell people to invest in good genetics, but now I know there’s amazing stuff by members on here for free.

In USA! :us::eagle:, USA! :us::eagle:, USA!:us::eagle:

thanks!

2 Likes

My hard earned lesson, too much watering kills the plants!! :thinking: :seedling:
And am from Brazil :brazil:
@PhlizonGrowLight
Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!
:v:

3 Likes

Best tip I have is that you have to resist the urge to fuck around with the plant when you are bored, just let it grow and feed it as it requires, not as you want to.

thanks for the opportunity @PhlizonGrowLight

4 Likes

Tell me about it. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I got 29 minutes to go then I’m free

4 Likes

Let your fresh cut clones soak in a cup of water/clone mix for a couple hours, before you put them into the rooting medium. :grin:
You gonna be able to write a grow guide from all the great tips on this thread @PhlizonGrowLight !
I’m proudly Canadian. :grin::v::canada:

7 Likes

My advice is that cal-mag is not the only solution to calcium/magnesium problems. Gypsum (calcium sulfate) and Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) are two great ways of adding calcium or magnesium separately to address deficiencies.

From the USA :us_outlying_islands:

6 Likes

Cool giveaway! Thanks for the chance @PhlizonGrowLight!

Grow tip is tough cause I generally do less than what everyone else does. I’ll go with not being afraid to let the plant dry out more than normal once in a while. For some reason it seems like it benefits the plant to do so.

5 Likes

What a great giveaway. I was lucky and picked up a phlizon PH-1000 early on in my grow journey. I thought it would be a good extra light for vegetative overflow. It is now my favorite veg light, the plants love it. This thing could probably flower a small tent just fine as I have never even turned it up all the way. I would really love to try your other models and I have a 4x4 tent waiting to be setup until I get a new light.

My tips for growing cannabis…

• Try everything and keep what works for you
  • Log everything you do in your garden. You never know when you might want to go back and review your process. Write down recipes, start dates, flip dates, harvest dates.
  • Clone everything, the one you don’t clone will be the one you want haha.
  • Dial in your environments humidity, air flow, temp, and light output.
  • Have a schedule and stick to it.
  • Start new clones or seeds every 2 weeks to ensure you always have something new to explore.
  • Everyone has knowledge to share, be open to other ways of thinking
  • Give clones and seeds to anyone who wants them!

I am in the USA :us: and I secretly love Phlizon, originally I thought you were just another brand of lights I hadn’t heard of, but now I know that’s not true after using your older models. Found you cause I am cheap and saw light second hand, stayed for the quality! I want more!

If I win I would be happy to share my grow logs. I catalog everything I do to my plants in one website that I made. Data on over 90 plants!

5 Likes

My tip is you don’t need fancy cloning equipment, gels and powders and liquids. Cut your clones, drop them in some Luke warm tap water and leave them, change water every few days and soon you will have beautiful, naturally rooted clones that can go directly into any medium you prefer. :canada: great white North here :canada: thank you for the opportunity @PhlizonGrowLight

8 Likes

Buy any generic acetic acid powder. The chemical reaction doesn’t really mind which brand. A teaspoon will dechlorinate a bathtub so you don’t need much. Chloramine is actually very stable in water compared to chlorine and can’t be removed by bubbling. Also plants need vitamin c just like we do…

4 Likes