Piccolo Grow 2 - Feminized Seeds

So this round I decided to try some of the fems I have in my seed vault. I popped 6 seeds, all 6 germinated and all 6 turned out to be beautiful females!

I’ve got 4 Granddaddy Cherry fems from Relentless Genetics, 1 TropMuffinz by Robby Greenthumbs and 1 BAG by Square1genetics.

They are all in 5 gal pots filled with happy frog soil. I used mammoth and calmag in most waterings and some fox farm every few watering.

Currently in week 5 of flower. Thanks for looking!

28 Likes

Nice and frosty @piccolo, great work with the ladies!

2 Likes

Thanks! :pray::pray:

1 Like

Nice work @piccolo, looks like those plants are gonna hit you to the dome like the Special Beam Cannon!!
ezgif.com-gif-maker

2 Likes

Beerus would be proud.

2 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws & @Oldtimerunderground Thank you! :pray::pray:

1 Like

Nice work, @piccolo! Spiffy little setup and OUTSTANDING results!

Shining Star

3 Likes

Flawless Victory!

flawless v

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Killing it over there @piccolo!

1 Like

I also pollinated two females (non feminized) with some pineapple meatball pollen! (meatbreath f2 x pineapple sorbet)

The first one I hit with pollen is a purple jasmine/afgoo cross and the other a cookies/gdp cross. Both plants are hitting week three of flower.

9 Likes

Couple of shots of the Granddaddy Cherry by relentless. Getting close to :scissors: time (roughly 10-14 days) and the fade is coming through strong. Thanks for looking!

11 Likes

More pics of the ladies getting faded :grin:

10 Likes

Looks like this bush of a bonsai is coming down in the next day or two. I completely neglected this plant and let it run wild! lol Oh well I’ll be freezing it all to turn into bubble hash anyway :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Snapped a few pics while I was taking down the flower tent. Enjoy!

11 Likes

IMPRESSIVE, impressive Grow, @piccolo!!! Wishing you nothing but continued success, do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! :pray::pray:

1 Like

So I’m attempting to reveg these ladies… We’ll see how it goes. :man_shrugging::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Best of luck! Loved your harvest pics.

1 Like

Thanks! :pray::pray::pray:

Bud shot of the Tropicana Muffins. This might be some of the best bud I’ve ever smoked.

4 Likes