🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

I like those, they are very good :+1:

4 Likes

Only 70 cards for BOG Sour Bubble was ever made… Cannabis Collectors Item :wink:

11 Likes

I’m no artist either haha I’ll join you on that one

22 Likes

Special Announcement: The winner of the picture of the year contest will receive 10 seeds of G13XROMULAN F3 (regular). Like the seeds provided by breeders to OG’s on OverGrow, You can’t find them anywhere else in the world. If you would like to know the origin of The seeds, please follow this link.

9 Likes

But we call it the ‘Inky Sphinky of God’!!! :rofl:

Yeah… COPY & PASTE!! :laughing: :v:

Wanna sell T-shirts? :money_mouth_face: I’ll take #001. :sunglasses:

:blush: 'fer a second I though you had a spear with all that cabbage… :thinking: 'daaaaamn …savage! :laughing: :swimming_man:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Lol I did reproduce it, but I did the piece I posted, took me a year.

5 Likes

It says “The Lorax” next to my name but it should say “The Crazy Asshole”.

:hugs:

:evergreen_tree: talker of the shit :tm:

7 Likes

If you would like to be a sponsor of this event, please announce it here so I can add it to the prize list.

Thank you @LemonadeJoe for the Global pin, your support of this thread shows me once again that you are my hero. The personal time that you have put into keeping OverGrow the most incredible grow site for cannabis cultivators to meet, hang out, swap stories, help others and have an adventure like no other for over 5 years. It must number in the thousands of hours when added up, giving your most valuable resource and loving it against all odds… It is my honor to be OG.

11 Likes

What do you need @Heliosphear ?

5 Likes

I need every OG to help. If you give seeds away on OverGrow I’m asking you to donate 10 seeds and become a sponsor of the picture of the year prize. This is to provide more winners to be voted on and increase entry of OG’s. If you are already a OverGrow sponsor that trades and sell seeds thru a distributor outside of this site, I’m asking you to support this contest with what you can spare for stacking of seed prizes and gaining interest in joining OverGrow now and voting later. All sponsors will hold their seed prize donation until winners are announced, shipping will be worked out at that time.

For as long as there has been an OverGrow, this phrase is one of the most common… I have more seeds than I can grow in my life time.

If your a average OG like me, you work to pay the bills and keep the grow lights on. I’ve got no money to offer and I don’t accept money from OG’s. No one is paying me to make the videos, everything that you see and will see is done because I’m on a mission from BOG to OverGrow the world with Love, or die trying.

15 Likes

Hey brother, I am up to contribute whatever you need. Want 100 seeds, done. Tell you what, PM incoming.

8 Likes

Ok OGers, had a talk with @Heliosphear, we are going to take a day and will be back tomorrow to let you all know what is coming. As I am sure you all have seen @Heliosphear has been doing some really epic things here and this event he is putting on will be on point with that amazing OG spirit he brings to this place. The creativity he has shown all of us is something to really be admired. Good things are a coming, if I were you I would put this thread on watch.

15 Likes

This will be a great competion , lookin forward to the show : )

14 Likes

@Heliosphear bro you are amazing my friend great vids you make for sure

And a awesome idea

Thanks for sharing your talent

4 Likes

Current Sponsor list: @DougDawson @Qtip @Stevie1durr

OG’s entered into contest: @Qtip @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee @Pawsfodocaws @Shadey @Neb @ifish The next 2 OG’s who enter will see their picture along with the other 8 in the first video exclusively for OverGrow’s picture of the year contest.

DougD Thank you for your help. I am most grateful.

@Papalag hello my friend, it’s been a bit since we last communicated. I wanted to let you know, I think of you often because it’s fun to grow with you and sharing the good times and making the bad times better. Thank you for sharing your grow life with us, it is my pleasure to OverGrow with you.

100’s of seeds are going to be put on the list of prizes, will we reach 420 seeds to be given away to winners in multiple categories… join as a OG sponsor, enter the contest or just enjoy the show. This could possibly turn out to be a world record breaking historical event for OverGrow and all OG’s, there is no other community like ours when we are a team of families.

12 Likes

Hi All, nice idea @Heliosphear ! You guys are great!! Here’s my entry for OGPOTY! (OverGrow Picture Of The Year :wink: )

“A Collaboration Is Born” - Goji OG Preservation Collaboration

This picture represents the idea that gave birth to a collaboration. People working together to preserve a strain from a person whose work is highly respected (@bodhi). I believe that the spirit put behind this strain motivated the keeper of these seeds @The_Lazy_Hippie to begin this collaboration and I am happy to be a part of it all.

21 Likes

Hey there OGers. A question for you all. What categories would you like to see in this event? Best Pic, Best drawing, pic containing grow content etc? Just looking for ideas and opinions so please share your ideas of what you would like to see here. Thanks all.

10 Likes

I would say paintings and drawings and maybe not paintings or drawings lol
: )

7 Likes

@TrevorLahey I know you got a winning pic :wink:

2 Likes