šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

iā€™m was born there man :slight_smile:

iā€™m natural from Ubatuba / SP :smiley:

and its not just a ā€œbeachā€ā€¦ Ubatuba has most than 90 beachs and 100 kilometers of coastā€¦ a really paradise :heart: going to pass the holidays with my family wich live there in few days :slight_smile: :brazil:
tiny worldā€¦

2 Likes

Wowā€¦ beautiful. The ominous clouds in the background, the old chipped green fishing boat that has seen better days. Great shot.

2 Likes

Guess Iā€™ll throw my noob ass onto the cannabis cultivation catagory tooā€¦
My first ever plantā€¦

10 Likes

Please enter photos into appropriate categories @alwaysnoob and @royal so everyone can vote on it.

1 Like

so true !!!
every corner had a ā€˜undiscoveredā€™ beach

the drive at night from Sao Paulo down the mountain in the rain was ā€¦ interesting.

enjoy the beautiful nature and family
namaste

2 Likes

Done bro, I thought it had to be present in both threads for documentation purposesā€¦

1 Like

yes, that mountain trough Rod. Oswaldo Cruz isnt for beginners hahaha

and thanks bud, hope you enjoy the holidays too !

Did you enter these in the individual threads @smokenhike. Beautiful shots btw! :heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

Blz @LionsNaughtyBeans ā€¦ Ubachuva you mean ā€¦ lol

Permission to add >>> This a log ā€œvesselā€ shaped by native CaiƧara people
Old stuff for sure ā€¦

First image ā€¦ 10 raining days trip to Big Island ā€¦ Green Coast of Rio de Janeiro

Second ā€¦ 2010 ā€¦Hiking to Saint Anthony beach !

Hiking to Saint Anthony beach

11 Likes

Still wet. Iā€™mma try to get a better picture tomorrow when itā€™s dry and the sun is up.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s so dope! I heavily modded my old Xbox, custom black and blue flames amd sanded put the Xbox green logo and made in clear and silver with a blue LED.
Waiting for an opportunity to get my hands on a PS5 now, slim pickings still though

5 Likes

I have a skin on my PS4 I found on Ebay to make it look like an old NES.

3 Likes

MVC-142S
All Finished at last except for the painting but right now it is to cold and wet to paint thats a summer job

8 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Alphatoy can you ost your pic in the right category please.:framed_picture: POTY: Cannabis and Cultivation

1 Like

what and how do you mean

2 Likes

There are different categories for pics in this contest. I gave you a link for where your Cannabis pic should go.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has entered! Please put your entries into one of the four categories. One entry per category. This will make voting for everyone easier :+1:

8 Likes

12 Likes

It looks like a Faun (half human half goat) bowling and his friendā€™s torso with one arm up cheering him on behind him.

2 Likes