šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Thanx a lot and Congrats to the Winners!!!

4 Likes

congrats to the winners

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, so many talented people here on OG. Thank you to @DougDawson and @Heliosphear for the organization and dedication to this contest.

4 Likes

This was so damned awesome to witness and be a small part of! The works by a lot of hidden artistic talents are revealed!! You folks might be ganja growers, but in my opinion, youā€™re damn fine artists as well! Congrats to all the lucky winners, and to the people who supported and organized this!

9 Likes

Congratulations winners!
Thank you @DougDawson and sponsors for your time and patience to get this to the finish line.
Iā€™m not feeling well, PTSD related. Need to mind my mental health and take a break, Thank you to all OGā€™s that participated, there is no other OverGrowā€¦ this community is one of a kind.

OverGrow the world with Love, BOG.

20 Likes

All the best @Heliosphear!!! You and @DougDawson are simply outstanding!! Kudos!!!
:pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks very much @Heliosphear , appreciate you having me as apart of your great event. Next years will be even better with some of the bugs discovered being worked out. Hope you feel better soon brother.

12 Likes

The strength of this place is because of people like you, so rest and we will try to keep up without ya for a couple. But donā€™t Dilly Dally, Rest.

9 Likes

@Heliosphear Just ran across some of your handy work on youtube!! :clap::clap: Excellent work!

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!

7 Likes

@bobgrows I was wondering if you would enter your picture :slightly_smiling_face: glad to see you did. Hope all is wellā€¦

5 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the delay but it has been one heck of a tough week at work and I have been slow on this. Will be matching all the donations up with users by the end of the weekend and than folks will start reaching out to you all for addresses. My apologies for the delay but things are moving forward so you will be hearing from our sponsors soon. I appreciate your patience.

20 Likes

thnx for all the hard work there @DougDawson

great contest @Heliosphear (and hope youre feeling better!!)

thank you to all the sponsors!!!

9 Likes

Thanks to all involved no rush Iā€™m sure pretty much everyone that won has seeds to grow.

7 Likes

Iā€™m new to the OG Family so unfortunately havenā€™t had any time testing seeds for breeders, meeting new growers or searching through the entire forum yet but I plan to learn as much as I can through everyoneā€™s experiences. The picture I posted is somewhat nostalgic to me for a few reasons. As a teen I always loved the appearance of purple cultivars covered in beautiful White trichomes. As I started growing, I soon realized how buds of every hue play a role in the growing scene. I know most people solely look for purple buds now a days but this picture reminds me of growth within my growing career. How the specific color of bud shaped my thoughts on the experience I was about to embark on has now shifted to realize there is so much more out there waiting to be tested and found that fall under different characteristics. Hope you guys like the picture and keep on growinā€™!

18 Likes

Hey there all you OGers, we have not forgotten about you. To all those who won there will be someone if not multiple someoneā€™s reaching out to you for your info so they can send your prizes to keep an eye out for that to happen very soon.

Now comes the new news. Since we had so many donate for this event we have ended up with some extra seeds. Since we donā€™t want these donations to go unclaimed it has been decided that we are going to do a draw. What this means is I will be taking all those names for those who entered and did not win and assigning a number to them. I will than do a random number draw so some of you will be getting a pack of seeds after all. Stay tuned as I organize this. Good luck all.

21 Likes

You are an inspiration @DougDawson What a great way to finish upā€¦with a raffleā€¦good
luck to all. Thanks again Doug, and many thanks and a big OG hug for @Heliosphear , you guys truly are OG.

4 Likes

Very nice @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Thatā€™s an amazing idea. Canā€™t wait to see those winners

3 Likes

This is awesome :ok_hand: Fantastic idea :bulb:

6 Likes