Pictures of Personal Crosses, Show Us Your Creations!

Here is SusieQ, a new strain I created and named after my mom. The lineage is Ethos Apex(Mandarin Cookies X Lilac Diesel) X PCG Skunk-N-Sour (East Coast Sour Diesel X Exodus Cheese X Purple Skunk). Pictured is F2 phenotype 2.

73 Likes

I made this guy. California Orange X critical mass.

46 Likes

The outdo plant of cross i made. No name its tiramisuV2 male ( mandelbrots mag opus x ogkb2.0) i hit a blueberries n chocolate (bb hp x choc d ) clone with. This is the offspring

38 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

Looks great. She’s bushy.

2 Likes

nice, looks like a very tasty blend

2 Likes

this is called HOLY SURFER it is SUPER SKUNK x EAGLE BILL, real nice smooth haze kind a stuff, both seed are from sensi seeds, the super skunk was female and the eagle bill female came out of a pack of regs. real nice even smoke

38 Likes

That’s some pretty bud man. Way to go.

2 Likes

This is perfect! If we get everyone at start making crosses of each other’s crosses, we may collectively get a new hit strain going that is truly overgrow! I’m seeing more and more merit to sending pollen vs just trading seeds, but seeds are more stable and fun lol.

11 Likes

I’d trade some beans for some pollen any time brother.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Believe me, once I get more strains rearing and going, I’ll be spreading and trading everything. Right now I’m just starting off and living off the generosity of others. Just got my practice bag seed plants half way into flower.

4 Likes

Nice. I’ve grown some awesome bagseed plants. Any photos yet?

1 Like

Yea, just updated my log not long ago. Click my icon and the featured topic is my current grow.
Feel this is the wrong place for this since I didn’t make these myself. But here are the two nice girls. They came from hermis in the growers setup, since the buds came from a dispensary. All 6 showed female, one culled full on hermi 2nd week in.
Day 28 of bloom
Grease monkey x ?

Critical mass x ?

27 Likes

luck with your crosses guys…

20 Likes

Nice plants. Beautiful!

1 Like

HOLY
SHIIIIIIT! beautifully done!:drooling_face:
any extra seeds?

2 Likes

I’m not releasing these until I get the right phenotypes stabilized. Probably release around F4s. That said, I could shoot you a few testers of the F3s in about 3 months if you want. Just let me know.

7 Likes

I’m always there if ya need a tester, 3 months is about when ill be ready for some. let me know!

2 Likes

I will for sure brother. Thanks.

2 Likes

that SusieQ is good name, she is one fire ass babe!

2 Likes