@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

:star_of_david: JEW GOLD 1974: Origin Story :star_of_david:

Researching the origins of Jew Gold finds us many interesting story’s online, although none are confirmed truly accurate, leaving us with many questions! For sure this latest story is real: An older gentleman friend of @Cadman, (Art) was living/working in Los Angeles area during the 1970s activity collecting/trading genetics with friend’s, ended up received a few clones from a friend, Art ended up with several Females & 2 males.

Art took this opportunity to make handful of seeds so he could exclusively grow this strain for many years for personal uses… Like most Cannabis Enthusiasts he almost forgot he had these beans In the freezer, literally since 1974… (what a wonderful accident)

We had a few conversations about Preserving the genetics for future projects together & was happy to gift @Cadman the Original Genetics that was preserved in the freezer since 1974 (Hence the name Jew Gold 1974), with the expectation that this strain would be available to everyone in Art’s honor!

Flash forward and the last 3x beans were passed along to @Pigeonman for the preservation. From the 3x seeds available, all popped resulting in 3x strong females produced… so with a little help from STS the end results are:

”Jew Gold: 1974 S1 a Feminized Preservation Run”*

This is how Jew Gold 1974 was Found, kept safe & now through OG teamwork we’ve worked hard to make this available for everyone to enjoy!

ezgif.com-optimize(65)

You can bid on lots. Each lot contains:

10x Jew Gold 1974 S1 (Feminized) seeds
1x (one) Jew Gold 1974 collectors seed coin with lid (Printer: @Bobgrows, Designer: @Pigeonman)
1x (one) Jew Gold 1974 Collectors Card (created by @Cadman) in Collectors Card Hard Sleeve

BONUS FROM @Rhai88 !!!

:arrow_forward: @Rhai88 will be adding…

1 Overgrow T-Shirt (your choice of design)
1 “Donor” Holographic sticker

:arrow_forward: To whom so ever is the highest overall bidder.

Happy Bidding OG’s!

Strain lineage

A group of Jewish kids in LA were running around with this great herb and calling it “Jew Gold”… now in the upper crust LA scene this name was all good and people had embraced it… Well we just couldn’t get ourselves around the name and referred to it as the JG… well after time went on, we acquired a cut from the JG crew, at a price of course, and started to grow the JG in numbers and well… lets just say it lived up to the hype!!! DNA both are non-religious on every level and really don’t have the desire to promote or not promote any race, religion, or creed… With that being said, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to turn the Jew Gold into the Kosher Kush! (Source: Info about the clone-only cannabis strain "Jew Gold" :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info)

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered cancelled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2023-08-20T20:59:59Z. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include, PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether or your favorite crypto (info will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is included in the bid and will be sent in a Greeting Card via Letter Mail to the highest bid.

• Please note: Anyone wanting tracked shipping can arrange to do so in advance of payment so the costs can be addressed in advance.
  • These will ship from Canada. Seeds in collectors coin with collectors card will be shipped after your donation is received.

ezgif.com-optimize(66)

68 Likes

THIS POST HAS BEEN MADE INTO A WIKI, PLEASE EDIT AS YOU GO

DO NOT OVERWRITE EACH OTHER
MAKE SURE TO TAG THE PERSON YOU OUTBID

:hugs:

Bidding Table

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
1 Jew Gold 1974 10 @dgcloud $60
2 Jew Gold 1974 10 @CanuckistanPete $50
3 Jew Gold 1974 10 @SEMOActivist $50
4 Jew Gold 1974 10 @OhNo555 $50
5 Jew Gold 1974 10 @yardgrazer $50
6 Jew Gold 1974 10 @NDNCHILD $95
7 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Heliosphear $50
8 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Coda $60
9 Jew Gold 1974 10 @mainerJ $90
10 Jew Gold 1974 10 @420noob $45
11 Jew Gold 1974 10 @ix3u $70
12 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Ris $50
13 Jew Gold 1974 10 @franklin $50
14 Jew Gold 1974 10 @mrgreenthumb $50
15 Jew Gold 1974 10 @blowdout2269 $45
16 Jew Gold 1974 10 @LonelyOC $55
17 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Longtooth $50
18 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Ris $50
19 Jew Gold 1974 10 @g1900 $55
20 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Crawfish $75
21 Jew Gold 1974 10 @cannaloop $50
22 Jew Gold 1974 10 @YoBigdaddy $50
23 Jew Gold 1974 10 @likeparm420 $60
24 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Tao $60
25 Jew Gold 1974 10 @Oldjoints $50

@moderators

53 Likes

The 3 seeds that started this preservation run, and YES I started all the seeds on Hanukkah!

The plants as they were finishing up:

The collectors coins: (@Bobgrows )

The coins being assembled:

The collectors cards: (@CADMAN )

I TESTED ALL 4 VARIATIONS OF SEEDS BY COLOUR AND TAKE A LOOK AT 36 HOURS LATER AT 26C!!

4 out of 4 tails!

They sat in my “FuCkChAmBeR” overnight…

…and the following morning!:

I HOPE Y’ALL ARE AS EXCITED ABOUT THIS AS @CADMAN AND I ARE!!

:ok_hand: :grin: :+1:

68 Likes

Lot #9 $20

(Like that?^)

4 Likes

Lot#3 $20 right?

4 Likes

This is so awsome guys! I’m definitely excited, lol. I’ve been waiting patiently for the release. Though I just wish y’all would accept cash in these auctions. :confused:

3 Likes

I bet you could find a trustworthy type to purchase for ya then you send them the cash. Just a thought where there is a will there is a way. At least that’s what they say

2 Likes

Lot#15 $20
Lot#16 $20
Lot#17 $20
Lot#18 $20
Lot#19 $20

Wow, I’m so impressed by your work guys. You’re amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The pucks are EPIC!

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

HEY EVERYONE!! I MADE THE LOT’S POST A WIKI, PLEASE EDIT AS Y’all GO!

All the payments are going straight to @LemonadeJoe which is why it’s set up in this way @blowdout2269 . As @420noob suggested something could be worked out with your fellow OG growmies!

4 Likes

@Pigeonman did I do this right?:point_up:

1 Like

The wiki is going to be insane the last couple of minutes :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

I know I know. I just don’t do stuff with PayPal, cryptocurrency, or cash apps.

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe interested in pinning this? It’s only up for 1x week :grin: :+1:

5 Likes

THANKS @LemonadeJoe !!!

:hugs:

2 Likes

Lot #20 $20
Thank you @Pigeonman and @CADMAN

4 Likes

@Heliosphear it’s a wiki bud! :point_up:

2 Likes

I’ve been doing moderating ninjitsu while I’m still here :rofl: