@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

@Longtooth I picked you to outbid so we can share since you’re pretty close! #11 $70

3 Likes

Ha! Thanks @ix3u - I’ve got some beans to send your way. Here though I’ll try push on another number! @Tejas #17 - $50

5 Likes

It’s a mitzvah. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@YoBigdaddy @yardgrazer @cannaloop upped from $40 to $50 on #12, #18,#19

13 Likes

Having spent my morning reading many days worth of posts on this thread, I just want to say that it pleases me no end to witness the elevated qualities so characteristic of this community. Respect!!

10 Likes

Lot #22 $50 @Draig

3 Likes

good job bro!fya fya

$50 on number 5 @OhNo555

2 Likes

Lot #19 @Ris 55$

1 Like

Lot #4 @CanuckistanPete the bid is now $50.00 and you have been bumped.

2 Likes

Glad to see this auction still seeing action. This Jews gold is raking in some serious gold for a good cause. Great job guys :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @GallacreekD66 ! Despite the hiccups along this road I’m so very appreciative, grateful and proud at all my fellow OGer’s taking part to help keep this place going!

Tester Seeds Update:

No pic this am (will take one tonight and post by tomorrow) but all 4 y’all saw above in cubes have roots shooting out the bottoms! And the 2x additional beans I started a few days ago already have their first set of leaves showing! :smiley:

I figure what I’ll do is update that run on here as it goes even after the auction is done this weekend and the thread unpinned.

That way all y’all can see what you’re looking forward to!.. or missed out.

:rofl: :v:

18 Likes

Such cruelty!:joy: How many more days damn the price is going up up and awayyyy from my price range.lol

1 Like

I feel like the seeds should have been started on Tu Bishvat.

I wasn’t willing to wait until Jan! :rofl:

3 Likes

2# 45$ @Cyr_grow :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

A jew gold cross I’m running. Golden retriever cross actually. Seems like the right place to post this

9 Likes

Haha what! Golden Retrever I love it. What strain did you cross with Jew Gold 1974 ? @I.am.human
I’d like to learn more about this cross.

1 Like

Love this :grinning: :heart: need some type or display case to hold this…

10 Likes

@CADMAN michaels.ca, shadow box, download app they ALLWAYS have a 30-40% off coupon.

:v:

22 Likes