@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

Generosity is the main theme, and seems to always be the OG way! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::v:

6 Likes

It has arrived! Thank you @Pigeonman @CADMAN

11 Likes

We have touchdown! :partying_face::partying_face: Everything arrived perfectly intact! Thanks for a great auction and a pack of the Poison Daddy as well! @Pigeonman

8 Likes

well said on both of you! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for putting this all together @Pigeonman ! The card and puck are super ballin!

8 Likes

Hey @ix3u and everyone here’s an update of the Jew Gold 1974 plants going wild!

The “ΩPot 2.0” is going GREAT! with this week being the last week of veg. This tent will be flipped over to 12/12 on Sat. :+1:

Even though I implemented a much lower nute rate getting them up to full veg nutrients their growth is near perfect for this system and I haven’t even topped them!

To be honest, I’m not sure if I even want to top them anymore and just see what happens as they’ve been getting silica supplemented since getting planted so they’ll can get trained hard and take it like a champ.

Under the blue things and looking nice and :fish: :bone: 's for anything not stained from both the Fulvic & B-52 supplements. :ok_hand:

Thanks for stopping on by folks!

Happy :camel: day!

18 Likes

I get it, it’s a drome-day-ry!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! Those look absolutely perfect! And I LOVE the Omega pot setup. One of these days I’ll get around to making one :muscle:t2:

1 Like

The Jew Gold 1974 plants are now into week 1 of flower.

I need to change the reservoir but have a busy Saturday so it’s gonna have to be Sunday first thing.

Last week:

This week:

It’s gonna be a jungle in here soon enough :wink: .

:v:

22 Likes

Killing it! Your doing amazing with this grow!

1 Like

damn @Pigeonman you are one busy dude, these girls are also looking very good. Another great grow going on…impressive

3 Likes

Holy shit, this is where new gold came from !?

I’m lucky to have Poison Daddy in my arsenal. Too bad I came lit for the bidding. That Jew gold sounds awesome

4 Likes

There will be more auctions and giveaways lots of chances to get more they have said so :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Week 2 Flower:

:grin: :v:

26 Likes

This is “only” flower week 3! :rofl:

The flowers are starting to look real nice with their eyelashes!

And even the leaves are joining in with the frost!

I mix up the total weeks nutes (24L) on Saturday, then top-off with PH 5.7 filtered water for the rest of the week.

Right now they are drinking 1 gallon of solution per day so I’m topping off 2 gallons every other day.

:v: :grin:

23 Likes

It got “worse!” This is a pic from 2 days ago. The plants on the far left are now 1" from the LED’s.

:rofl:

MAIN TAKE-AWAY: BE PREPARED FOR A MEGA STRETCH FOLKS!!!

19 Likes

WOW! So glad to see these grown out already. Thanks for the warning on those beasts :rofl:

What is the smell like so far?

3 Likes

Will do a rub after lights on @cannaloop !

:metal:

3 Likes

I finally defoliated the Jew Gold 1974 hydro plants!

I DID I SWEAR!!

Now these can breath again! :rofl:

@cannaloop , it smelled so much when I was done I had no way to explain the smell as it was to overpowering!

Also this:

:rofl:

Have a great night folks!

:v:

16 Likes

Looks fantastic bro! That rig is really cranking them out! Where’d ya put the turbo charger? :grin:

1 Like