Pine Log Summer Sour Lifesaver Seed Run

Hello OG’rs. Since it’so dang hot here decided to make the hot months about making seeds. I can pull off an open pollination not so much worry about curing flowers when its 110 in the shade.

I pulled a full pack of Sour Lifesaver out the fridge last week and put them to the towels this morn. My flower room will be empty in two weeks and when the flowers dry, it’s seed making time.

Right now I have some of BOGS Lifesaver, both in flower and veg so these will go into be included in this seed run making a LS X SLS on the side. Clones are rooting now.

There should be a fat pile of seed to make their way out to the masses.

Wish me luck,
pine

47 Likes

Good luck with it @pine! I for one will be watching along with great interest :grinning:

5 Likes

Very cool! Lots of BOG heads on here will love this, I’m sure

3 Likes

You’re well on your way to a successful undertaking. May all the luck in this Universe gather in your Mist. Take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Watching this. Good luck should be a nice cross.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Watching this one.

2 Likes

Welcome to the bog preservation family!! I’ll be watching this one

2 Likes

Good luck with this grow. :seedling:

1 Like

Good luck, I’ll follow along :blush:

1 Like

Good Luck :pray:

1 Like

Thank you all for the well wishes. 24 hours in at around 80 degrees and we have two tales

I got these seeds in 2019, they have been in the fridge in a jar, inside a soft cooler. I have had pretty good success with 10-12 year old seeds but I really need to freshen up some of my stash seeds.
More to come as things progress.

Enjoy the day all,
pine

15 Likes

Good luck man. Setting this to watch.:+1::v:

1 Like

Looked like Ramen Noodles in here this morning.

12 tails and 3 without. I’m confident they will all pop in the coming days.

They will be grown in coco coir and perlite with GH Maxi Grow and Bloom.

More to come, Thanks for looking in,
pine

11 Likes

:eyes: definitely curious :eyes:

1 Like

Today is day 5 I guess? Twelve little babies up and going at it. The ones that diddn’t pop in the towels, diddn’t really go off in the incubators. One looks like it might, after I dug around some i could see some life.

They get solo cups around Monday…
Enjoy the weekend , pine

11 Likes

Great germ rate! Yeah to the whole community when the seeds fly! BOG is very well loved here.

3 Likes

Yessir @Amendment3. Everyday is a bog day here
Trim Jail with homemade Sour Double

8 Likes

Its day 7ish for our babies and all’s well.
Nice roots were seen and voyage to the Solo cups was successful

Looking at the symbolic #13 as long as they all stay healthy and happy.
Mr BOG did a fine job as usual, making great seeds for all the O.G’rs and the rest of the Universe.
Clones and moms of Lifesaver for the run. Flipping July 1st

Best of days to all y’all,
pine

9 Likes

Hello OG’rs, It’s Monday so time for a quick update. Plants are 14 days from seed, slow start as expected but all 13 are still pushing up. One small seedling is very dark green, I’ll be watching it close and see what come of this particular individual.

I’m going to start a very light feed, like 10-20% strength when they need some liquid next time.
here’s the Lifesaver, day 50 that will mother clones included in this pollenation.

Have a good week, update next Monday.
pine

11 Likes

Happy Monday all, puttin in a quick update on day 21. We have a slow start but steady growing snyway… Babies are green and mostly happy. Two kinda hate the world but I won’t cull them yet.

They have been fed twice with 20% strenght Maxigrow. I will go with full strenght next time they want a drink. I bet they pick up some momentum in the next week or two.

See Y’all next week,
pine

10 Likes