Pine Tar Kush Giveaway

Hey y’all. I have 5 reg photo seeds of CSI Humboldt’s Pine Tar Kush that I’d like to giveaway. Only a few requirements: you must be either TL2 or TL3, and live in the states. I’m sorry about the latter, but I haven’t had much luck recently sending anything across the border.

Now for the fun. In order to win, you must guess my favorite track from an album that was recorded 50 years ago. No hints, but I think there’s enough clever ppl here to decipher. I’ll check back this evening around 10ish Eastern, and the first post with the right answer will win. If no one has guessed by then, I’ll drop a hint. One guess per member please. Good luck!

29 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Blue Suede Shoes… lol
I dont know dude…

3 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

After googling, I’m realizing how many incredible albums were released in 72. Time for a hint. It’s a band so no Don McLean, Bowie, Neil Young, etc. If you’ve already guessed, take another stab at it.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Schools out
Alice Cooper

'cause that was mine!

(Yeah… I’m not eligible)

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Gonna have to take a guess, PTK is pretty tempting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shit!
Other_Barry beat me… :+1: :rofl:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Haha another hint—there isn’t a person’s name in the band’s name.

For those not in the US. As long as you have someone stateside willing to send to you, you’re eligible. I’m just tired of folks outside the states not receiving my seeds 🫠

4 Likes

Good idea for a giveaway.

6 Likes

that seriously removes a lot of options. seems to have been a popular trend at that time XD

fun giveaway. thanks for running it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We can share what we got o yours, cause we’re done sharing all o mine… :notes:

6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Hot Butter - Popcorn :wink:

3 Likes

Well I am a Canadian but still going to watch the fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a great contest. You should…Do It Again

5 Likes