Pineapple Express Gone Wild!

Hello,

This is a Pineapple Express that fell in love with.

Remo nutrients DWC
Regular recommended feed. I supplement it with silica and Mammoth Microbes throughout the flower face

Second to last week started flush with just guano from the guano company. PH balanced from 5.7- 6.2 ph. Last week of flush add just water to the reservoir and kept the PH at 5.7.

This plant can be switched to flower with only two weeks of rooting.

1 plant yielded over a pound

15 Likes

Hello,

This is a run I did with seeds from Sweet Seeds. Any tips would be appreciated.

I’ve gotten the same results from this strain from organic and artificial nutrients.

My preferred artificial nutrients for coco, DWC and rockwool are:

Remo Nutrients (regular feed chart recommended)

Athena 1/2 of the recommended feed

In my artificial feed I tend to use silica from Mammoth and mammoth P. Through the flower stage
Only 15mm of silica and 20mm of Mammoth P mixed in the weekly feed.

Recommended PPMS through the cycle under 1000

On the second to last week I start my flush jus with liquid guano from the guano company keep it balanced throughout that week anywhere’s from 5.7 to 6.2ph the last week I just finish with water balanced at 5.7ph

Organic nutrients (Foop and Organics Alive)

24 Likes

That’s absolutely beautiful. What cultivar? I gotta grow that…

1 Like

Man, those colas are massive!

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked them. They produce a lot of flower for such a small plant if my calculations were correct 6 plants gave me around 1 pound of dry flower

3 Likes

Nicely done :joy::fist_right:

5 Likes

Well met @GG22 !

:+1:

3 Likes

Outstanding work!

1 Like

Growing 17-19 weeks sativas on rockwool

40 Likes

Nice, I love this strain. I harvested a 22 weeker last April that is some of the most divine headstash, smelled like a nice burgundy and incense.

5 Likes

That’s some prime herb, man. Well done!

3 Likes

It is it’s quite special and unique . Do you agree it’s kind of mushroomy psychedelic foggy dream jajaja or I just smoke the shit out of this herb.

2 Likes

Im glad you liked it it’s a very friendly plant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice grow GG2. That takes some skills.
I grew Purple Haze X Malawi outdoors last year. I have kept it alive for the last two seasons, now going on to the third year. It finishes around late December here in Calli. It is a great wake and bake smoke.

13 Likes

It looks so happy and full of life I need to get back outside a let the plants express better. I would love to see three strains grow outside. Two are from ACE, which are, golden tiger and A5 killer haze. The third one is, MARIWANNA F1 from Authentic Genetics.

1 Like

That sounds like a great line up. I would also love to see that.

1 Like

That grow setup is awesome! If you had one more bud you’d have to hold it in your hand!

1 Like

9 Likes

Damn man! You inspire me!

1 Like

I’m originally from Mexico. I’m just getting used to all this bottle nutrient, but I usually go back to my hippie shit jajaja

2 Likes