🍍 Pineapple Chunk Indoor/Outdoor

This will be my first attempt at recreating life thru a plant. I have a Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s that showed incredible vigor and i decided to train it. Even tho i broke a branch it still grows strong and very green. I took one of the new branches to clone it, and here is what i did. Rockwool was pre-soaked in 5.5pH water with 200ppm (0.4EC) Thrive Alive Red, and then dipped in Rootech gel. In a dome right now and the hempy bucket next to it; in which it will grow once rooted. The hempy bucket has 1.25 Gal capacity.

I’ll let the pics do the talking.

Are the COBs ok for this…?

Wish me luck!

6 Likes

good luck!

is 400 ppm of superthrive what the ppm comes out to if you follow the instructions? or how did you get that value? r.o water or tap ?

1 Like

I corrected it already, sorry man! LOL

2 Likes

Do you guys think that if i put it under the COBs it will be ok? They are running @ 100W right now…

2 Likes

Yes itll be fine. I got all my seedlings under a 600w MH XD

2 Likes

yes i’m sure that’ll be fine… i have mine on the living room floor next to a desk with a regular table lamp on it lol was no room in my tent really (plus the daily pest treatments)

1 Like

Well whatdayaknow! This little one is thriving towards the light and all the leaves green and healthy. I thought it would be sad a couple of days but no… You tell me what you think. It was cut last night!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

You may want to look at the Bato/Dutch Bucket style of growing.

3 Likes

I was! Just yesterday i see they have some hoses attached and i was doing some cleaning in the tents and all so i wasn’t paying much attention, gonna watch one right now. Cheers my good friend @GrapeApe!

Have a lovely Sunday!

1 Like

Looks good man. I remember my first clones!:slight_smile: so pumped seeing the roots!

1 Like

Great! How am i gonna screw up if i got you all for support. Overgrow is the shyte!

Thanks @lotus710!

2 Likes

I can’t remember how you feel about chemical nutes. If you don’t mind them look into top feed drain to waste system Bato Buckets.

2 Likes

I pray to the NO-TiLL God as well as the Chemical God! In the end whatever god makes me higher!

3 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Is it possible that this girl shows new growth while developing roots at the same time?

4 Likes

Of course, not all and not always. Depends on your setup

2 Likes

Is that a joke!? HAHAHAHA

What setup my man! I got the clone in some rock under the COBs in a dome. That’s it! I guess i will be buying a pack of Barney’s Farm Pineapple Chunk. Vigorous growth, good to train and good to clone! Super fast grower. I betcha you can find some fire in those beans!

1 Like

No joke, imagine you lived in Canada and it was fuck cold, the clones aren’t fond of growing in cool/cold temps, so maybe someone with the exact same setup with all the same variables and you only lower your temps, probably won’t habe noticeable growth

2 Likes

She doesn’t just want to live she wants to thrive!!! Sometime you just get lucky and find the plants that just out grow the rest :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Oh ok, i didn’t factor that in the equation u know… LOL

1 Like