🍍 Pineapple Chunk Indoor/Outdoor

what did it end up yet i have some of these seeds ?

This is amazing! making use of hydroponic system.

Wondering how that one smoked?. Got a 5 pack of those beans in the fridge but been putting off growing em. Got a Barneys LSD about half way through flowering, that one i do like. A pal had a thing for Barneys for a time there, he grew out 5 different strains and most just smelled of hemp or had that piney smell, reminds me of the old magic tree car air freshener.

The one quite impressed me was the LSD, a potent thing indeed with a subtle flavour nice to smoke during the day. I’m onto my third attempt with this strain now and it’s looking good. It’s in with reasonable company sharing tent space with an orange hill special and a sugar black rose also half way there.

1 Like

Smokes really good and burns evenly, kinda hashy and very potent. Smell like roses burning when you hit it… If there is such a thing… My imagination.

9 Likes

They do look like nice buds, glad your enjoying it cos it encourages me to get mine up but there is a queue forming and i promised myself i’d start some mandala seeds next grow. Herself got me more white chronic beans for xmas so i’ll probably do another mixed grow. A bit of a pain to keep track but hopefully worth it.

2 Likes