PinkBox clones

It puts off a lot of weird leaves until it gets to size GOB definitely has the legit one …if you want i can put some in your box headed out in the am …i know you already have it but you could compare them side by side

1 Like

There is controversy on another forum in regards to these guys. Someone posted a GG4 that doesn’t resemble the JW cut. More recently, someone purchased and grew out their Tropicana Cherry cut and sent a photograph to the breeder who responded that it’s not the right cut. The user claims pink box cut off communication when they inquired about authenticity. I was an outsider looking to place an order with pink box and sent an email asking for clarification and received a snarky reply back that they don’t care about the forums. Zero clarification about authenticity. Thumbs down

6 Likes

I just came across this. I have bought a few cuts from Pink Box and have no complaints just praise. I just harvested a MAC1 plant that has knocked my and the wifes socks off. Is it legit ? I have no standing to say but its one of my best grows. I am in week 5-6 of a grow of their Ice Cream Cake and their GG4. Im a small closet grower so 4 at time is my limit. This time I also am trying for the first time a cut of StarDawg Corey cut a friend sent me that got it in Mass at a monthly meet. Also got a cut of OGKB 2.0 from someone that got it from Chunkys hand personally. Plus a Chaco cut which I am really NOT impressed by. I had a Headbanger cut from my own small pheno hunt that was actually better I thought. I am curious how the Phinest cut of Ice Cream Cake compares to the Jbreezy cut that Pink Box advertises.
I just started more cuts of the MAC1, a few of them and 1 of a yet untried cut of GMO for next grow after this round is chopped. Someone did me a solid and mailed me the GMO, StarDog, Chaco, SourDubb and The Cube. All acquired in the Massachusetts area and from the Gene Trader thing they have there. Would love to go see that. I really dont have a lot of room for moms and I may have to let a couple go.
It seems that the GG4 is world wide and widely shared but Id really like to know if the one Pink Box has is the real deal. Pink Box ships them really nicely and Im in a non legal state so Im happy about that. With what I get in genetics already picked I dont see myself doing another pheno hunt for a while but I got some really nice Karma packs among others for a rainy day.

3 Likes

Anyone looking for a pack of peanut butter breath?

1 Like

I see you have had a account with only one post you use to bash Pink Box. Hmm, Gonna let that hang there to digest. Im kind of new here and have been a lurker for years. Member for many years at the eye see place for long time.

Pink box sucks DOA! No replacement :cry: