Pinkman Goo hunt! The plant that oozes liquid THCa

I contacted Calicropdoc about getting some seeds via email. Although I am worried they wont hit me back. Anybody know a location they are operating or know of a way to score these beans “in person”…Sooo if any of our california brothers want to help free to chime in. This is a very unique strain that I think we all need to experience.
Ok: it’s clone only exclusive ATM. https://calicropdoc.wixsite.com/bettergenetics

4 Likes

All of the oozing I have seen has been plant sap, not THCa. Would be interesting to get it tested for cannabinoids.

14 Likes

I’d love to find this strain too! My friend grew blue god and it had the same kind of sap/ honey oil look to it. Tastes very good! Sappy/ woody tones to it. I hope I can produce some off my blue god plant like he does!

5 Likes

I had this happen with my Skywalker OG last time I ran it. I think it has more to do with phenotype than genotype. :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks guys heres a lab report on the pinkman goo. Not every plant it produces has goo. And they have tested a non goo sample against the goo and the goo has 4% more THCa.

7 Likes

Are you saying they tested different plants and then ones that had the goo/sap were stronger? Or did they test the goo/sap itself

Sounds to me like they are showing the “high brix” results. A plant that produces more sugar (goo/sap) will have more energy to produce secondary metabolites (THC/terpenes).

14 Likes

They don’t specify…so the only thing to conclude is that a high brix plant would test higher in THC…at least until we can confirm actually what they tested. :bar_chart::chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

Ever squash any of this type of weed with your press?

3 Likes

Pinkman Goo is just a hype strain don’t buy into their marketing. My strain has sap on the outside!? So what at 17% with goo and 13% without goo seems like a very low thc strain for so much hype surronding it.

If what leaf says is true and Blue God had similar result just go buy the JOTI Blue God seeds he doesn’t charge more than 50 bucks a pack.

15 Likes

Thanks for the advice bro.

4 Likes

Yes, I sqiush all my weed. My globs tended to be on the fan leaves.

I tried dabbing the sap, it sizzles a lot (usually indicates water) and didnt really taste like rosin.

11 Likes

Ok so no real benefit besides a higher thc content. At least I learned something new today!

6 Likes

Finger hash is a cousin to charas I guess? These heavy sap strains would seem to make good on both…and good hash plants.

5 Likes

It’s a bunch of hype , I’ve had several strains do this , mainly the jew gold, excessive heat plus lots of carbs equals plant sap.

9 Likes

Thank you, this is what I was trying to get at when I said high brix. I should have measured it on the refractometer, bet it’s almost pure sugar.

5 Likes

Anybody who rights a article on this and promotes these beans intanstly loses credibility with me. They shoukd Do some research before making such bold statements. Almost every article on the pinkman goo claims it to be thc and if you read it the guy who says he created it states it is not. A simple google search will explain what it is and it’s rather common in many different plant species. I guess it’s all about marketing and hype now a days I’ve had this happen quite a bit never thought to market it as a strain lol. If it is sweet and sticky it’s phloem sap containing mainly sugars , if it is more clear and non sticky it would be xylem sap containing mostly nutrients.
I tried dabbing it also with no results lol

9 Likes

example, sugary sweetness

10 Likes

Yes I swear, I smoked it and seen the sap on the blue god. Unfortunately no photos. It wasn’t every single bud but the odd bud would have it and it tasted and looked so good. Break a bud apart and watch the sap separate slowly - almost looked like honey oil right inside the bud itself. The nugs with it all turn dark brown/ purple on outside… I still get bags of it from him so I’m waiting until I get another nug with the sap like substance for a nice photo :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Such an interesting strain!! I wonder if @V4vendetta ended up tracking any Down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pY3mdHCWdQ

2 Likes

I get sap on several strains and I feed coconut, molasses, sprouted grains. Thank you for the explanation.

3 Likes