Platinum Cookies-x-GDP ( Candyland )

I’ve decided to separate this grow from the blackjack grow as they are way different this cut came from www.kingklonebrand.com (you can click on to this link) she is under the hps for now as my led is not generating enough heat due to wintertime conditions the led will be back in about a month

11 Likes

Great, this is easy to follow.

I like easy more and more these days.

3 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair for this one @horribleherk56. What a cross! Can’t wait. Also a fan of mega crop. Good stuff.

2 Likes

this is my first round with m/c & the candyland as well I’ve got grandkids visiting until Monday but for the most part I update daily & in the next couple of days I’ll explain in better detail where all of this is going & how I’m going about it but the main goal is to have an economical grow that produces & can be easily duplicated & last but not least welcome aboard!

3 Likes

howdy & welcome I’m getting things together & I’ll be back with more details & this is actually a pretty simple grow so I’ll try my best to keep things going in that direction appreciate your interest in my grow

1 Like

Right on @horribleherk56. I’ve got 4 grandkids, 8 mos. to 7 yrs old that I “day care” 3 - 4 days a week. I love every minute of it! These are precious times!
I am seated and watching your grow as I will be using Mega Crop with a few additives in the coming weeks. Good Growin’ bro!

2 Likes

OK I had a few minutes to take a few pics of my setup I’m in a 3x3 tent with a single plant , 3 gal smart pot in royal gold tupur I have everything to go e&f if I wanted to but I’m feeding with my modified flower watering container just a simple drain to waste feeding schedule I’m feeding @ 740 ppm megacrop & calmag , nothing else the Scrog is 2x2 when I flip I’ll put the California light works led back in

4 Likes

steadily filling the screen

7 Likes

he refused to go home this morning but by tomorrow our updates will be on schedule lol…

5 Likes

What a handsome fellow! Mine never want to leave Poppy’s house and by the time they do, Poppy’s exhausted and needs a blunt! Gotta love 'em!

2 Likes

tadpole went home tonight & the dust is starting to settle lol it’s like that old saying “glad to see them come &a glad to see them go” not much change in the candyland today

4 Likes

Haha reminds me of me an my gma unfortunatly gpa died a couple months before i was born which is prolly why me an gma was so close shes the reason i started doing what im doing i miss her greatly fuck cancer

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss GB.

3 Likes

It was a couple years ago april 19th it doesnt get easier but it does fuel me to say the least sorry to go off track aint trying to thread jack my bad

4 Likes

Gparents define unconditional love. It is rarely found anywhere else. IMO

2 Likes

4 Likes

I stand corrected sir! What a pup!

1 Like

good morning everyone & thanks for all the replies & I encourage everyone to speak whatever you have on your mind my grows are part of my morning ritual right along with coffee & conversation that at times gets interrupted & I often get off topic myself I just like people to be yourself wherever that takes us , now for the grow actually not much change she is not a vigorous vegger , I’m gonna clone her possibly today she is giving me new green growth & I got this clone from a dispensary she was the last one on the shelf & beat up a bit , next round I’ll have the plant topped , vegged & some growth under the t-5s beforehand so there will be another round

2 Likes

I took a cutting today a bit earlier than I originally planned but I’m wanting to start next grow with a larger more vegged plant so we’re gonna need more time under the t-5s , hopefully that will pick up my yield as well as cut the veg time needed to fill the screen prior to the flip I’m still getting purpling in spite of 70-80.f temps

1 Like

I’m really curious as to just which parent if any this cross is gonna lean towards & probably a lot is gonna depend on the pheno of each parent used so far I’ve got the grapevine structure of an og with the color of certain phenos of GDP possibly one that is urkle leaning so far she is not showing any bigbud traits it’s early yet & time will tell right now my biggest concern is if I’m gonna get much stretch after the flip I prefer stretcy strains that get unruly after the flip

3 Likes