Playing With Worms

In the 3x3, lights were flipped 2 days ago on Bodhi’s Cherry Lotus and Bad Dawg’s Putang X BK Dragon. There’s still a few males in there to remove which I think I’ll do on the weekend.

The 4x4 is almost ready! A mix of strains in here as I ran seeds as well as clones. Clones were Midwest best’s Bay Breeze and Symbiotic’s Orangeade, seeds were Karma’s White S1 and Plug genetics’ El Chapo

In the veg space are some clones from the 4x4 and 8 seedlings of DNA’s Holy Grail Kush, there were 9 but one I snapped when transplanting! These have about two weeks until they go in the the 4x4, I’ll swap out the CFL for a metal halide in a couple of days to get them going a bit.

17 Likes

Looking good! Some killer genetics in the mix. Looking forward to seeing the Bodhi and Bad Dawg, DBJ makes some great freebies! I myself have some from both breeders going atm as well. I’m down to watch this one.

1 Like

What light is that in your Veg if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Peace All. U have a beautiful set up and the plants look lovely. The light that is in the first pic is what? I have a 3x3 (well 2 actually) and I wanna try out some newer lighting. I have a 315 cMH for both spaces. What’s Ur light and how expensive if not to invasive of a question. Thanks for reading. Stay safe, be well and continue to OVERGROW THE GLOBE :fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
PEACE

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 Bodhi never disappoints and some of the pics I’ve seen of the GLG freebies look awesome. Great minds think alike is what they say!! I’ll keep an eye out on what you have going on too. That’s a 125w CFL that I have in there.

@7ANJA7OD Thanks for stopping by. In that tent it is a Lumatek Attis 300w led, when I set that tent up I was thinking of getting a 315 cmh but ended up going for the led as I had never grown using one. This is now my third grow using it and it’s been very impressive. I liked it so much I then got a 600w led from Lumatek again for the 4x4 :green_heart:

3 Likes

One Bad Dawg male removed from the 3x3 so far, day 7 of flower. There will be more coming out but I should still have a good canopy.

Took down the 4x4 today so that is now hanging, debating on picking up a trimbag!!! Not sure though as the only trimmer I’ve ever really liked was the trim pro original and since having mine stolen, I’ve not really got the budget to buy another. But hey ho, plants smell good though!!!

Moved the plants in the veg tent into the 4x4, I kept them in their small pots as I think I’m going to put a 3x3 grassroots bed in there. Got a couple of bits revegging in there too. Set the led to 150w and will keep it on 24/0 for a few days to get that going. Also need to give the tent a scrub :eyes:

2 Likes

Day 13 in the 3x3, a few males have been taken out since last pic. Maybe 1 or 2 more in there, we’ll see. Biggest plant in there is the Cherry Lotus sitting in the back right of the picture. She’s been such a quick grower I was sure she was going to be a male.

3 Likes

In the 3x3 we’re down to 4 plants, 2 of the Bodhi’s and two Bad Dawgs. Day 19 since the flip, I’ve had the light set to 150w so I’ve just turned it up to 225w. I’ll go full power in a few days. The net is in and they’ve had a tidy up underneath but I think I’ll come back to them in a day or two and take a little more off.

I still have a little trim jail time to serve this weekend so I’ll update the 4x4 tomorrow. :green_heart:

3 Likes

In the 4x4 were growing up the plants still, lights on 20/4 schedule with the led set to 450w. 3 plants in there I lost the labels too so they’re getting a run out so I can take cuttings again. I topped a few of the Holy Grail Kush and have been stripping a few of the biggest fans.

The two smaller plants were two cuts that had to reveg which i took from Plug genetics El Chap, they’re struggling to keep up so I may move them back in to the veg tent. I’ll give i them a week and see how it goes. Also in there I have three plants revegging from the last run, one of them is showing new growth after 2 and a half weeks.

The 3x3 here is on day 24, the underneath picture shows one pot that somehow missed his cover crop sprinkle!!! Clones have been taken of everything in here. The two Cherry Lotus’ have got a real sour Cherry stink going on.

Day 28 in the 3x3, 2 Bodhi’s at the back and the 2 Bad Dawgs at the front. Just turned the Attis up to 300w.

The two Cherry Lotus

The two Bad Dawg’s

3 Likes