Please label your seeds

Hey OG, I just thought I would throw this up here and make a quick request to all. If you are sending seeds out into the world please label them. I have seen and run into this myself from time to time. An envelope shows up, there is a name and return address but you cannot associate it with a screen name. You excitedly open up your package to find a coin flip with some beautiful looking seeds in it. Now you are excited, you turn it over and find there are no markings on either side of the flip. Now you have mystery seeds. With mail being what it is these days they could have been mailed anywhere from a week to a couple months ago, lol. I just thought I would put this out there to get the thought in people’s heads. Have a great day everyone.

43 Likes

And also your OG name so you can be properly thanked!

17 Likes

Defiantly a good point @Qtip , at least a strain name but a user name would be really helpful.

5 Likes

I just assume anything without an identifying sender came from you @DougDawson. I mean, odds are its a good bet, troll sticker or no. :rofl:

5 Likes

Amen I had the same thing recently no idea what they were

4 Likes

LOL, ah shucks…

3 Likes

Never ask a gift horse to name his spawn or something like that. haha I always thought the hardest part of growing was naming a new batch. Your problem now. :wink:

2 Likes

LOL, my grow space is too small for such things. Unknown seeds become throw in the woods around the lake house and see what happens seeds :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Try to write good haha I got some seeds from Mr johnny and I thought Cinderevil was Cinderent and had no gd clue :joy: still plopped it in dirt though, no shame.

9 Likes

No you didn’t!!! Lol . I’m glad your here. Bee

1 Like

Uploading: OG rulez-min.jpg…

Oh and for the record, there will likely be 1000 or so PPP seeds flung around the sunny spots by my retirement home. Spring is going to be interesting.

11 Likes

I always add my screen name for this very reason and do my best to label everything :relieved: otherwise it’s a Mistery seed lol

3 Likes

Photos in spring or it didn’t happen lol

5 Likes

Lol, no problem. Just debating whether to do it this week or wait till spring to fling them seeds.

5 Likes

One of the reasons my name is in my screen name.

1 Like

sent by Miss Teraye