Plucky's Canna Fairy Garden Grow

Welcome to Plucky’s Canna Fairy Garden! Since joining Overgrow, I have been wanting to create a grow diary and share it with you all. However, while I help, @bassman5420 runs the grow rooms at our house. So, I decided to start my own little adventure with a 2x2x4 tent, Earthbox Jr., a couple seeds, and a touch of magic.

60 Likes

Ready to join in on the little peoples magic.
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I have been taking pictures and writing things down…but have also been working a lot and am a little slow getting things out. So I will get all caught up here and then hopefully give a daily update of some sort.

To start, I had to cover some writing on my little tent. Every fairy garden needs some butterflies, so I sewed some patches on. This took a bit more effort than expected…but will add more in the future!

37 Likes

I like magic. :mage:

12 Likes

March 25, 2022 Noon
Blue Dream x Gelato and Rose Cookies x Strawberry Banana: harvested from the plants recently grown and pollinated by @bassman5420 ***No Till Or Die Trying (3x3 and 2x4 living soil beds)*** - #382 by bassman5420
So excited to see what they become!

Seeds placed in a small container of water.
Earthbox Jr. filled with Build a Soil mix, pre-moistened: Thanks Bassman

19 Likes

March 26
Seeds planted straight in soil after approx. 17 hour soak.
Moonstone added to the reservoir for root growth.
Amethyst, Moss-agate, moonstone, and citrine scattered about the corners and edges of the Earthbox.

Also, added this cute fence @bassman5420 got for me.

26 Likes

March 27-28th…impatiently waiting. Some cover crops sprouting up and bringing life to the tent…though not the life I am most excited for!

20 Likes

March 29th
First signs of life! The Blue Dream X Gelato has poked her head up and is trying to escape her shell.

A little hide and seek in this picture haha!

There she is!

22 Likes

March 30th
Blue continues to escape her shell and stand on her own little stem.

Later that same day

Getting worried about Rose…where are you my darling?

25 Likes

3-31-22
Poor Rose…still hasn’t made her appearance. Did a little excavating to see what was going on…and nothing. So I covered it back in the soil and sprayed it with some water. Decided to go ahead and pick out another seed. As much as I love the idea of just planting straight in the soil, I placed this seed in a good ole wet paper towel to sprout. Hoping this one was meant to be.

The Blue Dream x Gelato officially sets off the plant mode on my phone haha. Loving the cover crop adding some green to the garden.

21 Likes

The Rose Cookies X Strawberry Banana is starting to crack and grow! Yay!

Ready to plant the RC X SB. Put a little dome over it for humidity. Checked on good ole Blue, growing a little every day!

Later that night…RCXSB is trying so hard!

18 Likes

Love opening my tent after work and checking on their progress…even the subtle changes…or cover crop! :laughing:

13 Likes

Looks a bit crazy coming out of its shell!

Blue Dream x Gelato stretching out those baby leaves!

18 Likes

looking great love the little touches like the patches and the stones in the boxs getting a blood lotus x strawnanna cross from @bassman5420 stoked to see what i will find i bet that roze cookies is a killer too! for sure pulling up a chair and following along for this one happy growing :seedling:

3 Likes

Ya I gave the wife free choice from the vault… Aaaand she chose some of my crosses heh. :laughing: :crazy_face: :green_heart: :+1:

11 Likes

I’ve got my :chair: and some corn.

Looking great!

Love me a good grow thread! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for joining in. Glad you like patches and crystals! Also…just realised I wrote “rose” instead of “Roze”… several times! I did work the last 7 nights and am just going to sleep after getting off work this morning lol. Although I also accidently wrote strawerry on my tag a week ago but was too lazy to fix it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

8 Likes

Awesome @Pluckyevil , grabbing a spot under the tree to watch the show :slight_smile: Best of luck.

3 Likes

I’m along for the ride, this looks like fun!!
Good vibes coming your way!
:fairy:

2 Likes

I will be watching as well. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes