Pnw hashplant x irene

hopefully these are uploaded correctly. I just wanted to document a unique line I haven’t seen much of.

this is pacific northwest hashplant x irene ® from csi humboldt

very minimal smell, just classic afghani / hashy / green / spicy

25 Likes

the ® was supposed to denote it was reversed. didn’t know it made that symbol.

1 Like

Looks good looks like it produces some nice frost rails!! Always nice to see someone post some of the strains that may have seemed less desirable, to some, based off names alone.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Looking good. I am getting ready to dig through a bunch of hash plants for a breeding project I am taking on this winter. I will be looking at 2 packs of this cross, 2 packs of Old School Hash Plant F2’s, a couple packs of 88G13HP crosses, and some landrace Pakistani that were brought back from a service member years ago. I need to bring flowering time down and tame some gnarly stretch without taking away from the terps or the resin production of the female.
Anyhow, thanks again for sharing.
I always love looking at old hash plants. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome back! I see what you have been doing. Looks good.

1 Like

sounds good man. love those old afghani types. I actually have a pack of old school hashplant I need to pop. I have some hp13 x irene I need to get to as well.

thanks man ! going to just start a thread for recent pop.

1 Like

Very nice plant man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

thank ya :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Nice plants. Got some irene x bubba kush from Csi going right now myself. Pretty slow veggers on my end. Did you find the same thing?