PNWHP x Puck HP BC1

Figured I would get my indoor room pumping full of hashplants!!! Had a pack and a half of the crickets and cicadas release of PNWHP x Puck HP BC1 so I threw them in water today. Planning on doing a big seed increase on these! Also, going to take cuts to hold onto. Should be fun running through these and hopefully find hashplant gold!!! Thanks for coming by and checking it out.

Grow will be 100% organic.

71 Likes

Nice man - will be following along, got a pack of these. I think I remember from my notes that the PNW leaners will have a bit of the chocolate thing in them. Puck more pizza funk haha. I remember something about the greasier phenos being nicer than the super frosty phenos.

12 Likes

Thanks for the tips @ramblinrose ! I ran half a pack outside this year, chronicled in my outdoor grow journal. Kept onto one clone. Still need to go through them all and trim them up and give a smoke report.

6 Likes

Yes! Makes my day reading this I’ve wanted a pack of these SOOOO BAD FOR A LONG WHILE NOW! Much much respect :facepunch:t2: both are absolute legends I’ve loved for many years and basically disappeared a while back! Until Bob started C&C and the rest is history! Made my day just reading this no doubt!
Awesome, I’ll be right here every step of the way if anything is needed. And I send blessing in abundance your way for this awesome grow/adage/repro :raised_hands:t3:

12 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 !!! I knew you would enjoy this. You will be the first to get seed, that is if all goes to plan. You got the ball rolling for me on this project so thanks for the motivation!

4 Likes

Awesome! My pleasure bro, now that’s a hp project if I’ve ever seen one, cannot wait too see the results , PLEASE PLEASE save me some pollen too if you get enough as I’d love to throw some on 88 g13hp and the hp13 as well as something really skunky . This is awesome I’m stoked for sure

5 Likes

I got you!!! Love the idea of those projects!

3 Likes

Uw hashplant clone only is my favorite bud of all time. I’ll be along for the ride, I share @TopShelfTrees1 sentiments. Righteous man!!! Bring on the hash plants!!! I’ll keep this one on watch…

Pawsfodocaws in the :house: with a :deciduous_tree: and a :chicken:

Overgrow the :earth_americas:

7 Likes

Glad to have you, @Pawsfodocaws , along for the ride!

Would love to try the uw hashplant sometime. I know csi has an s1 version, but never going to be the exact same as the clone. What did you enjoy specifically about the uw hashplant clone?

5 Likes

The bud was super pungent and sweet. It stunk like some really rank bud. There was no hiding it. It was coming straight from the med program at uw. Some of the most potent hydro buds I’ve ever dealt with. Super awesome appeal. Shit flew out the door back in the day. I could never get enough. I was getting bows of it every week. The buds were like half dollar size all the way down. Top quality top notch. Stinking freaking dank buds. I wish to wake up and have that bag in my hand when I often dream of its intoxicating taste and effect. Just fantastically phenomenal bud. I miss you uw hashplant. It tasted sweet. Yet was utterly potent.

8 Likes

Sounds epic! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

No problem man.

1 Like

13 out of 17 have cracked! Put the 13 in soil and left the 4 uncracked seed to hang in the paper towel in a warm spot. Hopefully by tomorrow they have sprouted! Anyways just a little update.

16 Likes

Awesome news! Grow beautiful little babies grow and THRIVE! Nice bro :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

2 more cracked! That makes 15/17!

4 Likes

Out of likes but I love it! Awesome :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Nice, following along. I’m running a couple of PNW Hp x Puck BC! crosses I made right now. A Lazy lightning x (PNW HP x BC1) and a THH X (PNW HP x Puck BC1). Good luck!
Hapi

8 Likes

Cool! Should be fun to compare! Post a link to the journal if you want.

3 Likes

PNWHP x Puck #3 - Ran her outdoors this year. Took a clone late and now she is starting to come out of reveg. Stinky, sweet, and hashy stem rub along with a greasy feel! She was one of the best resin producers visually compared to 5 other pnwhp x puck females.

Here are some nugs I just trimmed up to sample for a soon to come smoke report!

Check you all later!!!

27 Likes