Virginia 2022 organic outdoor grow

Getting a late start on journaling any of my grows. This year we have got some fire outside. We’ve got Durban Poison from Todd McCormick and Mel Frank. She is in a 35 gallon pot.

We also have Horchata which is the Compund Breeders cut, she is in a 30 gallon grow bag

And the third plant I wanted to show is Burnout Chem from Duke Diamond. She is double stacked in about 25 gallons of soil.

Yesterday, I staked and spread all these lovely ladies out as they are starting to flower.

We also have Kush mints - Rabid hippie cut, Tahoe OG, Hippy Slayer, RS-11, and supposedly 60s RKS.

In the other garden we have White truffle going in a 100 gallon pot, mass super skunk x shiva shanti, cheetah piss, La Kush cakes, Gary Payton x Runtz and bunch of Horchata and Chem 91 crosses I made earlier this year.

25 Likes

Your gonna end up with trees. I’ve got 3 under the uk sun in 10 litre pots and they are 7ft tall. Good luck with the grow. :+1:

4 Likes

The OG 18 x Chem 91 crosses are crushing it. Of the 6 mass super skunk x shiva shanti, it appears we have 4 females. All the horchata fem crosses I made last year are showing no signs of herm traits….we are rollin this year!

1 Like

I made a few crosses earlier this spring and they have been performing, even with the late start…they are looking promising. First up is Horchata x Kush Mints

The last picture here is Horchata x White Truffle

Can’t wait to see these in flower.

5 Likes

Well everything is in flower now and looking great, just topdressed so we are ready to roll!

Tahoe OG

White Truffle - 100 gallon

Horchata

Kush Mints

Durban Poison @OGTreeSlayer

60s RKS @breadwinner

RS 11 @laquiqa

13 Likes

Very nice buddy!

3 Likes

I ran white truffle s1 seed last year indoor and the flavor/smoke was great but lacked yeild. Yours looks like it’s doing great outdoors in that 100 gal! Everything really is looking great and some fire genetics for sure!

1 Like

Wow! big trees. the 100gallon fabric pot though is likely to grow huge. prepare the chainsaw.

2 Likes

I’ve got a RS-11 teen for you if you want it amigo.

The leaves have gone prehistoric on me outdoors, I’ve run this Beleaf cut about 5 times indoors and the bud was phenomenal.

1 Like

Would have loved to taken you up on that offer! Unfortunately, I caught covid this weekend after avoiding it 2 years. At least 4 or 5 people I know in the Kilmarnock area have gotten it in this past week.

2 Likes

Looking good! Love me some sativas. Lots of variety you got there

1 Like

Yeah buddy, it’s great to see everything in flower!

I still have them my friend. I hope you’re feeling better!

1 Like

The Durban is starting to stack.

3 Likes

As the sun goes down on the stable…

4 Likes

Where did you come up with the Mass Super Skunk x Shiva Shanti? You don’t hear much about Shiva Shanti. It was an old school gem.

1 Like

Thanks for stopping in. It was a freebie from Lemon Blossom Organics that I got with a pack of GojiOG x Shiva shanti. They are looking real good! It was a six pack, all germed and ended up with 4 females. Also took cuts, so hopefully I can find a winner.

I’d be happy to share some of the pack I still have, if you want to do some trading.

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer, I might take you up on a trade. The Shiva Shanti cut I had smelled of musty sweet garlic. I think the reason the person who cracked the seed cloned it was because of the smell. Sensi even describes the line as having a garlic pheno. I think it was a cross of multiple Afghans and you would think it would have indica effects but it was racy. I made a Shiva Shanti x NL and liked the cross better than the mother. I’m curious to see what you find with the male Shiva Shanti.

1 Like

Everything I’ve read about it rings back to the garlic smells, they are just now beginning to flower so I keep you posted. The NL cross you did sounds awesome.

1 Like